I'm currently listening to...

Visited a good friend earlier..

had a 14 year aged scotch whiskey..

also was given a bottle of this fine beer for once I returned home..

@ternur will appreciate this as it’s drink related.View attachment 144941View attachment 144942

Oooh i do like Whisky.

Not to be mixed with slotting for me though. I turn into a roughneck renegade rascal, a loveable drunk rascal of course but all money and sense of responsibility goes out the window.

whiskyshop.com has some pretty special stuff to warm your cockles.

Oooh i do like Whisky.

Not to be mixed with slotting for me though. I turn into a roughneck renegade rascal, a loveable drunk rascal of course but all money and sense of responsibility goes out the window.

whiskyshop.com has some pretty special stuff to warm your cockles.
I’m onto that one mate, when certain funds are released I’ll be like a kid in a very expensive sweet shop lol

Be careful, there are some on there at thousands of pounds. A nice bottle of 25 yr old Japanese Hakushu (one for Ternur) will set you back £3600 - more than what my car is worth :)
Never had the Japanese whiskey as in certain circles it’s frowned upon.

my mate and our whiskey circle are traditionalist, that said I’m always the rogue member anywhere I place my hat and have fancied the oriental route a while.

And I know mate some of the prices are insane, if only I had the money I’d be a true whiskey snob lol.

I still like a monkey shoulder!

but will be treating myself in a week or two, I’ll keep you updated.

nice to know there is a fellow fan of the blue nosed beverage!

Never had the Japanese whiskey as in certain circles it’s frowned upon.

my mate and our whiskey circle are traditionalist, that said I’m always the rogue member anywhere I place my hat and have fancied the oriental route a while.

And I know mate some of the prices are insane, if only I had the money I’d be a true whiskey snob lol.

I still like a monkey shoulder!

but will be treating myself in a week or two, I’ll keep you updated.

nice to know there is a fellow fan of the blue nosed beverage!

Yes, Scotch rule the roost for me in the main. Though there are so many to try. My Dad gave me my first Whisky tot when i was young (I forget the age) on Christmas day.

Glenmorangie was my Dad and mines Xmas drink.

Lucky enough to try many with him over the years and had a Japanese one once with a friend in a bar. It was quite nice from what i remember. Yet to try Monkey Shoulder and i think this Xmas might be the perfect time.

A little sad but an excellent song by Irishman Gilbert O'Sullivan

An amazing voice that I am introducing myself too right now. I can not make out who she reminds me of. Throwbacks and a touch of individuality?
My guess at a future big star

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back