I'm beginning to wonder...

for those of you unfamiliar with me, ask your girl. we're real close. :cool:

When I was playing seriously online poker, I didn't call it a day until I hit a 2-outer on the turn/river. :)

Small live tourney last night, 4 players left, I raise 2.5 BB on the button w/ black eights, both blinds call, flop K22 rainbow, SB checks, BB - bigstack - bets 1/2 pot, I (third biggest stack) push, BB finally calls and shows black 99, I hit 8d on the turn. Next hand I pick up AKd UTG, I raise 3 BB, SB - who lost with 99 last hand - pushes, I call, he shows KK, river is A and he's out. Next hand I get 78s in BB, SB - shortstack - pushes with 2.5 BB, I call, he has JJ, flop is 772. Four more hands, and I win the tourney with incredible offline luck.

Some more live hands

Shootout satellite (2 of 10 advance to the next level), second hand, guy on my right raise 3 BB, one call, flop J72 rainbow, preflop raiser bets pot, caller raises 3x the previous bet, original bettor pushes all-in, opponent calls, shows KJ, preflop raiser shows KQ, turn is Q.

Twenty hands later everybody folds to the winner in the previously described hand, he's now in the SB and raises 3BB, I'm in the BB with black kings, I call, flop K72, he bets pot, I call, turn T, he bets pot, I push, he calls and shows AA. Few hand later he raises 5 BB, I put him allin with black queens, he calls, and shows AKo, and he's out.

Final 3 players, I raise 3BB on the button with A5o, smallstack BB calls, flop is AT7, he checks, I check, turn is 5, he bets half pot, I raise half of his stack, he pushes, I call, he shows A4o, river is 7 and he's back. Then he doubles up with Q4 vs K9, then K4 vs AQ, and he's the chipleader. I lose with ATo vs A2o, and now I'm the smallstack. I push in the SB for 7BB with J5o, BB calls and shows 77, flop K98, turn 9, river K, and now he's the smallstack. Few hands later smallstack pushes with AA, lucky chipleader calls with 66, but CL flops a 6, and it's over.

9 key pots overall, only two were won by the preflop favourite hand (my 57 percent favourite QQ vs AKo and the KQ vs KJ, though the KQ had only 3 outs (15 percent) when it went allin). Two of two AAs were cracked, one dominated Axo won, another one splitted. 3 of 3 underdog hands won the all-in confrontation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back