I'm back!

I could remember, that someone told me here, that we should not write in german language ;)

was it not you? :D

It was me. indeed. The difference is that you used the german language as an instrument for communication, whereas my single phrase aftessed to the Meister is art in itself, if you know what i mean. :) :D

The difference is that you used the german language as an instrument for communication

And where is there please any difference?

You've told me, that i should not do this, but YOU do this now and so you're not really better, than me ;)

Wer im Glashaus sitzt.............. :D

I ll share a secret with you:
The Meisters german is as perfect as yours.

Edit: It's not a secret, because i know, that Bryan live in Germany, btw. everbody should know this, because everybody can read this here in his profil ;)

P.S.: YoU've made now a "doubleposting" and this is here not the "screenshotspamthread" ;) :D

ok: one last remark:

My post was intended to be a joke. Schweinsbraten und Weissbier is a sharp contrast to what Bryan had during his Asia trip.
Your german posts were meant seriously.

Of course everybody knows that he lives in central europe. Can you imagine, my sharing a secret was maeant a little bit ironically?

"Ruhe bevlkeren unten" is a marvellous joke! (quiet please on the cheap seats...?)
Obviously some babelfish blunder. But your reply is at least as comical:
The sin of the sentence - - it has no, unless it is catholic. :p

Welcome back!

So did you visit any of the famous Spas there?

vacation4.gif

"Ruhe bevlkeren unten" is a marvellous joke! (quiet please on the cheap seats...?)
Obviously some babelfish blunder. But your reply is at least as comical:
The sin of the sentence - - it has no, unless it is catholic. :p

Class :D I love Babelfish as you just never know what it will dish out. In that instance, I gave it a very British (well, Liverpudlian) slang phrase "People, calm down, calm down") from an old comedy show.

alle zusammen:

EINIGKEIT UND RECHT UND FREIHEIT....

Welcome home CM, looking forward to the updated newsletter and green with envy already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back