IGT - We are recruiting for a Games Producer

I was talking about my 1 in 87 the percentage,lol. Still interesting stuff. :)
You should offer your services to be Trance's Manservant to get your foot in the door.

I heard he likes his coffee in a Trump mug, whilst catching up on Fox News :p

...and reading about how good Brexit will be. Although blank pages don't take long to read

To be all honest I wouldn't touch IGT if they were the last ones available on earth or the moon land-based or online. I do not think IGT listen to true slot players in what they want and like.
Honestly scrap IGT come up with a better new fresh name and creative slots. When I hear IGT I stay away.

To be all honest I wouldn't touch IGT if they were the last ones available on earth or the moon land-based or online. I do not think IGT listen to true slot players in what they want and like.
Honestly scrap IGT come up with a better new fresh name and creative slots. When I hear IGT I stay away.

Well, I am a true slot player and I listen. But as I said, I dont work in the online part of IGT so I have no influence there. Maybe they will make one of my games one day :)

Looks like someone local getting hired? :) Better location and another chance of working beside you and getting training and learning in everything I might have been interested in barring the few problems of moving mind you.

Looks like someone local getting hired? :) Better location and another chance of working beside you and getting training and learning in everything I might have been interested in barring the few problems of moving mind you.

Well, home based with travel is also an option for the right candidate..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back