IGB Live 2019 - Amsterdam - Are you there?

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OK, my two penn'orth:

I re-established my right-on credentials by walking over the 'Rainbow Bridge' at Sloterdijk on the way to Amsterdam. It was a walkway with a rubber rainbow pavement sort-of-thing. It doesn't tell you which stripe to walk on, so I went for the safest option and chose the pink as always, as I'm not sure what yellow, purple, black, red etc. are supposed to mean. :confused:

Outside the RAI before some bellend decided to plonk some huge 'iGB' polystyrene letters where the girl is giving away the lighters.

A packed auditorium watches Tom Galanis. :D

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
OK, my two penn'orth:

I re-established my right-on credentials by walking over the 'Rainbow Bridge' at Sloterdijk on the way to Amsterdam. It was a walkway with a rubber rainbow pavement sort-of-thing. It doesn't tell you which stripe to walk on, so I went for the safest option and chose the pink as always, as I'm not sure what yellow, purple, black, red etc. are supposed to mean. :confused:

View attachment 111683

Outside the RAI before some bellend decided to plonk some huge 'iGB' polystyrene letters where the girl is giving away the lighters.

View attachment 111685

View attachment 111684

A packed auditorium watches Tom Galanis. :D
I don't think the guy with the yellow spraypaint was a fan of the rainbow sign