Igame cashout

nelsnik

Experienced Member
MM
Hey everyone
i was lucky too win €100 from spins todat at Igame, but all of sudden they say u cant withdraw too skrill weird because when i played with them some months ago i deposit and withdrew too skrill always, they say they only offer banktransfer anyone of you played there and can make a skrill withdrawal? i just want to know because maybe they didnt understand me completely;-) thanks in advance guys

Hey everyone
i was lucky too win €100 from spins todat at Igame, but all of sudden they say u cant withdraw too skrill weird because when i played with them some months ago i deposit and withdrew too skrill always, they say they only offer banktransfer anyone of you played there and can make a skrill withdrawal? i just want to know because maybe they didnt understand me completely;-) thanks in advance guys

could also do only Bankwithdraw last time but it was in my bankaccount less then 24H so no worries

Hey everyone

I had same issue when unibet bought them, they told me i cant withdrawal to skrill, so i didnt play long time there, and now i can normally deposit and withdrawal via skrill, I think that @Unibet Rep maybe can help you

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back