if you're bored...

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
So I'm sick with a cold/flu/sinus infection thingie and I don't feel like doing anything constructive today.

I got bored with playing pogo, and I'm waiting on a withdrawal and I don't want to play til I get it, so I've spent the day bouncing around the net reading some wacky conspiracy stuff (ever heard of David Icke and his theory about the secret reptilian brotherhood?) looking at cute animal pics (cuteoverload.com) and then I found this one blog that I've spend a couple hours at - it has so much crazy cool stuff I have to share.

www.twentytwowords.com :thumbsup:

Well my last couple forays into youtube have been almost complete wastes of time, I can't believe all the crap out there. I'm seeing this trend in youtube:

The wannabee stars:
Where it's just them sitting in front of the camera talking about 'their opinion' of other videos. "Hi, ummm yeah it's me again. So I was, like...wanting to....uh well, I saw this video where there was this guy....yeah and I just ummm wanted to, like, tell you guys....blah blah...it's pretty cool, so...ummmm so check out my other videos at blah blah."

The wannabee producers:
Where they take a bad recording of a song and a bunch of graphics they stole from the net and create a bad 'powerpoint presentation type' video with captions or lyrics that are usually misspelled.

The wannabee next viral video producers:
Where they take a video that's already viral and usually well done, and they remove the original audio and put their own, less-funny, voiceover. Or they paste someone else's head in, or they take a cut and repeat it to some awful music recording.

The clueless:
The ones where they (love this) do a hand held video recording of something playing on their TV! :rolleyes:

I mean, it's not like there's not good stuff out there, it's just trying to find it in all the other junk that's difficult. So finding a place that trolls through the garbage and finds the good stuff is pretty helpful to someone like me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back