If you need a good laugh.....

Nifty29

Dormant account
I came across a $15 free offer today for bingo, and since I havent played bingo for years I thought "why not??".

Of course, I checked the rules first.....

Free Money Accounts

Mira Bingo gives away Free 15 to ALL NEW Players. No Deposit is required; once you create an account, the bonus is credited automatically.

The Free 15 is 'Play Money' intended to get used to the software and it's a good idea to feel a place out before you start playing for money.

Free Money Rules
1.Players are allowed to have only one account per household, shared computer, physical address and/ or internet connection. Players using false or misleading information during registration will have their accounts closed and all winning will be forfeited.
2.Any winnings derived from the Free money, promotional Bonus Bucks or Free Cards are not eligible for withdrawal.
3.You can play with a maximum of 15 cards. To play with more cards, you need to be a purchasing customer.
4.Free players are limited to a maximum account balance of 100.
5.Management reserves the right to debit free money winnings from player account

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Im still trying to work out what #4 is all about, given its all worthless anyway.....??

:lolup: I assume that all these players they attract with the free $15 who have no hope of cashing out are playing the same games as real depositing players? This makes genuine players (if they have any) even less likely to win, so Mira have even less money to pay out. Not to mention all the names and addresses they get to harvest from the freebie. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back