Idea To Improve "Pick 'Em" Style Slot Bonuses

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Okay I think I worked out why we all love the free spins slots (d'uh!) and the pick 'em ones get classed as boring. Quite simple really...free spins offer potentially infinite wins...well, thats the theory though in reality obviously not...but either way the potential is there for a much higher win, and thats what the excitement is all about IMO.

And the key to this? "Retriggers", that's what! Add a "retrigger" function to the Pick 'Em style games and voila, much more entertaining as the possibilities are so much more attrractive!

There you go Operators. You owe me a patent :p

Cheers

Simmo!

sure- thats the key.
RTG has one (paradise dreams or so) whree you can double your picks (you get 5 picks, and with the "retrigger" you have 10). But that is not the aspect of infinite winnings.
when i sit down for those standard 15 freespins, i want to the scatters coming in again and again.
Thats what makes them so addictive!

sure- thats the key.
RTG has one (paradise dreams or so) whree you can double your picks (you get 5 picks, and with the "retrigger" you have 10). But that is not the aspect of infinite winnings.
when i sit down for those standard 15 freespins, i want to the scatters coming in again and again.
Thats what makes them so addictive!

I wonder if anyone at CM has ever hit a retrigger with 5 scatters on LN, TS or SB?

I would love to see that shot! :D

I would like to see one that when you hit the pick-em bonus round it offers you a combination of things like.

You hit the pick em round
12 free spins awarded with a start free spins button
Pick em selections come up also
you have the option to start the free spins or start picking
as you pick the free spins decrease but still remain
one pick free spins goes to 8
pick another it goes to 4
if you liked the picks, start the 4 free spins or pick again.

Something like that would be cool for me because my picks always seem to be junk and I am not saying the free spins would be great but it would be an interestting option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back