ICE, anyone?

And where were you?
Was I so pissed I don't remember you? :rolleyes:

:lolup: Sorry gfkostas, but that was funny.

KK, if I make it to Engerland next year for ICE, can I get a keychain too? Pretty please!!! :)

Or is it a secret boy's only club? :p

Well, you have bal.......................................

nevermind, too easy :D

:lolup: Wouldn't be the first time I've been told that Winbig, lol. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad, guess it's all a matter of opinion. :D

KK, if I make it to Engerland next year for ICE, can I get a keychain too? Pretty please!!! :)
Sure! But maybe sooner than you think... ;)

By the way, about your avatar; Is that really you? If so, how did you get hold of Bridget Jones' underwear...?

Sure! But maybe sooner than you think... ;)

By the way, about your avatar; Is that really you? If so, how did you get hold of Bridget Jones' underwear...?

Thanks KK!! As regards the knickers....BJ's underwear? LMAO...does sort of look like them, doesn't it? Those are some big ladies undies, lol. No, avatar's not me, but it could be close. Tall, long hair and fairly in shape (43 yr. old shape, not 23), lol. Silhouettes are great, they hide any imperfections. ;)

You can certainly have a beer or two on me.

I'll hold you to that GM. Just look for the "old" broad holding a dancer's pose with a man's camel-toed hat in her hand, lol. :thumbsup:

I'd love to go, just this little thing called the Atlantic Ocean in my way, lol. Maybe Cheeky can cash in his frequent flyer miles and book me on a cargo flight or something? :D

Have a blast guys.....sounds like fun!!

LOL Pina, don't planes fly from Canada to London?

LOL Pina, don't planes fly from Canada to London?

Yes Slotchik, but unfortunately I spent every cent I had on Xmas, so a trip to London wasn't in the cards (or budget) this year. On the upside, my six year old thinks mommy is the cat's ass!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back