I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT MY KIDS AGAIN !!!

:eek:

BME definitely has some wild stuff posted. If you have a strong stomach, take a look at their hardcore mod section. The pictures you've posted pale in comparison. Ever seen a Unich? That's one such mod that's shown...:eek:

:eek:

BME definitely has some wild stuff posted. If you have a strong stomach, take a look at their hardcore mod section. The pictures you've posted pale in comparison. Ever seen a Unich? That's one such mod that's shown...:eek:

Damn, you were right Win...that's some sick shit man !!! :eek:

What in the hell happened to those people in the head...what could they have possibly been thinking when they decided to start doing all that shit to their bodies...

Damn, you were right Win...that's some sick shit man !!! :eek:

What in the hell happened to those people in the head...what could they have possibly been thinking when they decided to start doing all that shit to their bodies...

What's even more sick is the fact that in all of the pictures that shows them doing it, you can tell they're at someones house.....forget a doctors office or hospital. :rolleyes:

Just because they are different to you, you think they are sick ?
Just because they are different to you, you think they have been neglected ?
Just because they are different to you, you think they have something wrong in their head ?

Of course, only the things YOU are normal.....are normal.
Only the things YOU say are acceptable....are acceptable.
Let's all be alike and clones of one another.

People are scared of things they don't understand. The usual reaction is to mock .

Personally I have no inclination to do that to my body, but if they want to that's entirely up to them, I'm not going to call them sick.
I would be far more inclined to call someone sick who acts like a mere clone conforming to every norm, every fashion, mocking others who are not alike but then that would make me a hypocrite wouldn't it ?

Just because they are different to you, you think they have something wrong in their head ?

People are scared of things they don't understand. The usual reaction is to mock .

Personally I have no inclination to do that to my body, but if they want to that's entirely up to them, I'm not going to call them sick.
I would be far more inclined to call someone sick who acts like a mere clone conforming to every norm, every fashion, mocking others who are not alike but then that would make me a hypocrite wouldn't it ?

:rolleyes:

The only thing I said that was sick was that they were doing it at home, which means if something went wrong, then they could end up dead as a result.

I never once said anything about the people that were having the mods done to them.

:rolleyes:

The only thing I said that was sick was that they were doing it at home, which means if something went wrong, then they could end up dead as a result.

I never once said anything about the people that were having the mods done to them.
........im hurting now just looking at all those pics:eek:, i guess different strokes for different folks, i love my sodas but i dont think id want one hanging from my ear:D

I think all wives should have one :lolup:
So we can put them on a chain :lolup:

img095.jpg

Moo Over Here I Come:lolup:
3219.jpg

Absolutely, they have most definitely got a few screws loose up there...why in the hell would anyone torture and abuse their God given bodies like these folks do with the hooks pierced thru their backs and swinging around suspended by their skin hanging like beef from meat hooks ? They just ain't right in the head man...what the hell are they trying to prove by doing that ?

Is there an echo in here...:rolleyes:...Anyone with half a brain can look at these folks and tell that they are definitely not normal...

I wouldn't even want to try and understand these freaks....

You're absolutely correct...it is their right to torture their own bodies if they want too...I'm not going to call them sick either, they are way past the point of being sick...

So I guess you're saying that 99.9% of the population is mere clones then..huh ?

Absolutely, they have most definitely got a few screws loose up there...why in the hell would anyone torture and abuse their God given bodies like these folks do with the hooks pierced thru their backs and swinging around suspended by their skin hanging like beef from meat hooks ? They just ain't right in the head man...what the hell are they trying to prove by doing that ?

Pain is as very personal thing. There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
Many many people have spanking fetishes, like being whipped, tied up etc.
They find it pleasurable. Many other people do not like this.
These people may find what they are doing pleasurable.

Exactly what is right in the head then ? Where do you draw the line ? Who dictates what is going too far and what isn't ? You ? General consensus ? An elected committe ? Is it voted on ?

If you want to talk about abusing your body then I would say there are millions of people who abuse their bodies every day but are not necessarily called "sick" or "not right in the head". Cigarette and alcohol abuse for a start.
Eating junk food. Lack of exercise. These are all abuses of the body too. They make it work less well. They kill it prematurely, yet for some reason the majority of people would consider anyone guilty of the above quite sane ?!?
There's something not fair there.

Or how about activities which also punish the body. Boxing, mixed martial arts, endurance atheletes, in fact anything with an element of danger involved you could claim is abuse. Yet of course these people are hailed as heroes, competitive, gutsy etc for their body abuse.

Is there an echo in here......Anyone with half a brain can look at these folks and tell that they are definitely not normal...

How are you defining normal here ? Does normal necessarily equate to being acceptable ? I wouldn't say so. Seems to be quite normal for humans to fight and kill each other in the pursuit of money and power. I wouldn't say that makes it ok though just beacause it is "normal", whatever that means.

I wouldn't even want to try and understand these freaks

Well I would say that makes you a very closed minded person with a limited outlook on life. How boring the world would be if everyone was the same ?
Perhaps these people consider you the freaks. All dependent on where you are standing really.

You're absolutely correct...it is their right to torture their own bodies if they want too...I'm not going to call them sick either, they are way past the point of being sick

Are you a qualified psychiatrist or something ? Remember what is considered sick is merely a cultural thing too. Many westerners would regard eating insects as sick or disgusting or deviant etc yet in many other cultures it's a delicacy. In western culture the lowly cow is merely something that says moo, gives us milk and we kill it and eat it. The dog is considered a nice pet and man's best friend etc. Yet in other cultures in the world the cow is considered sacred and holy and they kill and eat dogs.

So I guess you're saying that 99.9% of the population is mere clones then..huh ?

They are to a large degree yes.

I think judging on appearance like this is incredibly prejudiced. It's similar lines of thought which produce racism - he is not like me so he must somehow be inferior/sick/deviant etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back