i rescue abused animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ dandan : I've un-approved your most recent post -- the one with the link -- until it is clear that Bryan has given you permission to do this.

If he has not given you permission and you persist you may well find your posting rights on our forums restricted. Please ensure that you have permission before you do this again.

If you do have permission please forward me a copy of that and I'll happily re-approve your post (that will allow it to appear).

Yep I do have Bryan's permission. You'll find PAA in the charities section.

i salute for rescusing animals. My pitbull that I have was a former abused animal and was put to fight. People have this idea that pitbulls are a dangerous species but it is how you raise them.

yeh.... loser!!!

in fact anyone in the Brissie area can take a look at animals-in-need.com.au

A break away from PAA... who are now more interested in $$$ than animals!!

I work with Fran... the most special lady ever!!!!

Am so glad this idiot brought this to my attention!!!

animals-in-need.com.au is about any animal! It's about finding homes for ... an animal in need!!!!

Please if you are in sth qld and have a loving home ... consider fostering... or taking a new child? As in dog cat etc etc!!!

PAA ... have been putting animals down!!! PAA no longer care's about any unless to die

I see you all have been making fun of me!!!! That's a shame!!! I've brought up 20 odd puppies that made it to good homes I hope.

Just in case someone was thinking about it...

Please do not donate via this person. Stick to known registered charities.

I've seen people get fleeced by this sort of thing before.

How dare you nifty... paa has always been a charity... u are a poor excuse for an Australian!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back