I owe some apologies to AlOT of Members..

Hiya 3dice's finest lol

I didnt come on here to say I missed because I didnt.........LOL.....I see you so much on 3dice (btw..nice screenies) you never gave me a chance to miss you BUT..I did come on here to say I welcome you back too and I have seen some small but very noticable positive changes in your attitude at 3 dice. I think youll be fine. Just know that if or when you have a problem, just spill it instead of hiding the frustrations you may have and we can help you, ok?

As for Lojo. I love him too Tim but we both know he has some time yet. especially after the other night at 3dice. I honestly hope he can be happy with his life so he can be happier to others

Nice to see you back, however I have missed the caustic tongued replies, dont be too gentle.:thumbsup:

Let me walk on egg-shells awhile first Ed. I don't wear "tap-shoes" or I might've made my Grand Entrance more graceful, but my style is more like a bull in a China shop. You guys are great! I think I've learned to appreciate some things alot more after my exclusion. Again.. thanks guys and girls!

Welcome back, Tim! It's more pleasant to see "Meister Member" than "Banned user" on your status :D
Hope you will continue to stay very useful poster at this forum!

however I have missed the caustic tongued replies, dont be too gentle
Yes, don't change your personality to suit all because it is true, I missed a lot of your wit when it was in moderation and you were not in the angry or attacking mode :rolleyes:

Welcome back you vicious bastard :p

Just kidding matey, it takes more strength of character to apologise than to criticise, you wear your heart on your sleeve thats all.
All the best, happy posting.

it comes with this smoking monkey...

how about joining me in a belt of scotch?

:thumbsup:

I think you should use something that fits the name.

Gov.jpg

:lolup::lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back