I need HALP!

Cleveland

Don't suppose any of you know of a good Akita breeder? I've been working hard to find one w/ a current litter but have been unsuccessful.

Probably a silly question but I don't know if you realize to check through AKC on line? Most reputable breeders can be found through them. Watch out for puppy mill breeders, they are bad news and their puppies are usually not very well bred or well started. Good luck!

Probably a silly question but I don't know if you realize to check through AKC on line? Most reputable breeders can be found through them. Watch out for puppy mill breeders, they are bad news and their puppies are usually not very well bred or well started. Good luck!

Yea, most litters seem to be reserved already. Waiting to hear back from some but not looking to good so far.

Where in Texas are you? Are you looking for a family pet or show quality?

If I'm not having a senior moment, I think there is a breeder close to me. I'm in East Texas between Longview and Marshall, about 40 miles from La line.

Where in Texas are you? Are you looking for a family pet or show quality?

If I'm not having a senior moment, I think there is a breeder close to me. I'm in East Texas between Longview and Marshall, about 40 miles from La line.

Family pet. I'm in southeast texas, (baytown) near houston.

I remember a few years ago when I was looking for a family pet and a close friend suggested getting a trained blind dog, as they were the most friendly dogs out there, anyway`s long story short -After much searching I replied to an ad in a local paper `Blind dog for sale`, so I bought him and later that day took him with us on a visit to the local zoo, just to see how his behavioural pattern was with other animals.

I think I completely misread the advert :eek2:..........

oops.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back