I just got my five same numbers in a row

TheyCallMeGorba

Dormant Account
As you can see from my profile I work as a croupier with Finnish gambling operator RAY.

Today I played some roulette and somehow the ball landed on 21 five times in a row. Players were a little bit surprised when the fourth one came out and totally astonished after the fifth same number. Some of them got suspicious, saying the wheel is somehow rigged, usual stuff when you are not familiar with the game.

I'm not that good with probabilities and I would like to ask you what are the odds for ball landng on a same number five consecutive times. Is it like 1/37^5?

My first time I ever even saw this in my four years.

As you can see from my profile I work as a croupier with Finnish gambling operator RAY.

Today I played some roulette and somehow the ball landed on 21 five times in a row. Players were a little bit surprised when the fourth one came out and totally astonished after the fifth same number. Some of them got suspicious, saying the wheel is somehow rigged, usual stuff when you are not familiar with the game.

I'm not that good with probabilities and I would like to ask you what are the odds for ball landng on a same number five consecutive times. Is it like 1/37^5?

My first time I ever even saw this in my four years.

No, they odds are 37/37x1/37x1/37x1/37x1/37 = 1/1874161 for ANY number 5 consecutive times.

IF you nominated the number in advance of the first of 5 consecutive hits then the odds are 1/69,343,957

If playing Finsoft roulette the odds are about evens ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back