I have not posted much but have been reading items from this site for a while

ngophan

Dormant Account
Hi to all CM forum readers. I have been paying some attention to CM for a while, but have not posted. I am retired and live on a fixed income, so I do not have much extra to spend. I use CM to guide me to those online sites where I feel comfortable spending a little. I love to play slots, but I find that with a little careful study I have been able to make Blackjack pay more. To increase the entertainment value, I always ask a specific site (usually live chat but also via email) for the details of wager requirement and restricted games before I begin to play any bonus. CM really helps me to direct my attention to those sites that are most effective for me. Good luck all! And pay attention to the meister!

Hi to all CM forum readers. I have been paying some attention to CM for a while, but have not posted. I am retired and live on a fixed income, so I do not have much extra to spend. I use CM to guide me to those online sites where I feel comfortable spending a little. I love to play slots, but I find that with a little careful study I have been able to make Blackjack pay more. To increase the entertainment value, I always ask a specific site (usually live chat but also via email) for the details of wager requirement and restricted games before I begin to play any bonus. CM really helps me to direct my attention to those sites that are most effective for me. Good luck all! And pay attention to the meister!

Hi Ngophan,
Hope you are enjoying retirement. I think you gave some great advice. Getting clarification through chat also gives you an extra record that you can refer back to if any questions come up later. Good luck on your blackjack playing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back