I got a spammail today

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
For a new job:lolup:

It's only an intervju on monday, but it gives me some hope.
I'm 47, but maybe not out of the market yet:oops:

I just felt I needed to share it with you all.
Please hold a thumb or two for me on monday.
If I get the job it will also keep me out of this place, wich is a place I like, but where I spend way too much time for my own good:p

:D

It's not a great job, but everything is better than nothing right now.
I'll tell you what it is if I get it.

(I know you're just a little bit tired of me, but that's okey. That makes two of us):p

Best of luck with the interview on Monday.

Re spam, my advice ....If a Nigerian prince contacts you and says he needs help releasing $45,000,000 dollars from a secret account and only you can help him then it is probably a scam.

Raj

Thanks everyone! I need all thumbs, legs, fingers and wishes I can get for this I think;)

@Raj
...most of all I do wish for that Prince to send me some money so I don't need to work:D

Last edited:
Thanks for asking:thumbsup:

I believe it went well. I pushed my charmbutton on and knocked them down:D
...at least I hope so. I'll have to wait another week for the final answer:oops:

...by then your thumbs will be rather blue I think:eek2:

Thanks for asking:thumbsup:

I believe it went well. I pushed my charmbutton on and knocked them down:D
...at least I hope so. I'll have to wait another week for the final answer:oops:

...by then your thumbs will be rather blue I think:eek2:

I hope for the Best for you Tirilej. Don't ever feel disappointed if something doesn't go your way either. Think positively because sometimes there's something better waiting in line.

Yeah - I believe in Destiny.. :p

Nate

A little update if anyone is interested;)

The job was a low paid, dirty job for just the summer. But it would have been a start to see if /what I can do. I have to be careful so I don't get sick again. I can tell that not being able to breath properly is not so nice all the time:rolleyes:

Well, today two big things happened for me.
My daughter that has been away for a while came home again this morning, and a couple of hours later I got a phonecall that I got the job.
Some nice things do happens in life, and today it was my turn to feel a little happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back