I found out through a little birdie,, loyalty bonus week!

That is EXACTLY my theory on RTG slots, and I was going to post the same thing - so thanks again for saving me lots of typing!

Absolutely no doubt that what happens. I've watched it for ages and it does just that. Same on MG. You can see it with Hitman if you watch closely, especially the last reel when going for the 3rd "green bonus" symbol.

Hi SJ: I picked up over $300 on Goldbeard on free spins ($1)on Tuesday night. I just had a "feeling" something was going to hit - I love the way you have this figured out - too much for my brain!!! I'm going to stick with my woman's intutition!

Hideeho hihohiho0!

You was supposed to remind me to come play on your machine 4th of July. Did you have another great day?

Hideeho hihohiho0!

You was supposed to remind me to come play on your machine 4th of July. Did you have another great day?

Hey ya Lojo: Would you believe I picked up $1600 on Tresure Nile on July 2nd!! 7:40 am (US central)... geeze.. I guess with daylight savings time, several blue moons, a few vernal equinox (x15 wr) - the excellent 4th payouts will only come after the next Halley's comet - should I live so long :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back