I can't get this song out of my head.

Two that got me recently were originally from "The Sonny and Cher Show"

Hope this doesn't bore anyone to death!

I absolutely HATE it when its a song I can't stand or one I am not really into. Those are the ones that become torture. A perfect example is Disney's Its A small World.

Recently the two below did it to me.

I was told by a friend that the Animation for Angie Baby was about a psycho. He was pointing out that it was a really big hit of Reddy's but most people don't actually realize what its really about. A kidnapping, murdering , and even necropheliac Angie.

A stretch from most Helen Reddy songs to say the least.

As far as I could recall I thought she lived in her room and was weird. Anyway out of curiosity, I had to check it out.

The first link is the actually the second version of a animated video. Yikes! Changed the whole song for me . Not that it really matters all these years later, but in this video it certainly was easy to see why he mentioned it. ( note her expressions). The original was close but a little tamer than this one, and like the second link below, was in the same exact style and was broadcast on the Sonny and Cher TV show.

There are many "adult" humor sight gags placed here and there that got thru the censors. I think in dark lady in bed her chest falls out. or something like that

Anyone recall these?? I actually quite young, but do recall watching the show with my parents..

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuNYEUYtD8c"]1. Angie Baby by Helen Reddy[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me make sure I have this correct so my cashout for $50 works right....Bankwire, ATM, Titties! Yea, ok...that's the ticket! :D

Cool WinBig :thumbsup:
____
____

lol yep, you got it right...

Whoever made this remix did an excellent job not only in the lyrics, but also in the video work. Even tho it's centered around poker, anyone can enjoy it.

I especially love the Hellmuth segment....I saw this on ESPN when he blew up and couldn't stop laughing..:D

The coolest song that I have heard in a VERY long time:

That's the world renowned classical composer Hayashi Yoshiki on the drums and piano.

I listen to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

Talk about over and over and over

I was watching a movie called Swing Vote. There were some odd songs , and there is a really cool program for the iphone called Shazam! Its free, and if you click a button "Tag Now" it listens to about 15 seconds of any song and instantly tells you who it is , the name , the words , the album, and also provides links to you tube or itunes. All for free. For me I never know who does a song but i know all the words! anyway, there was a song that is some sort of old old song which Moby did a remake of, its called Green Sally. The entire song practically is the line , Green Sally Up, Green Sally Down, Bend and squat and tear up the ground. When I read the lyrics, it simply repeats this over and over and over and over! There is one other verse in the middle of the song! I cracked up at how many times this version repeats that line. The funny thing is it isnt so bad to listen to, but it sounds more like a school girl jump rope song than a Moby song

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back