I can't fund Quicktender through Debit card anymore

ballysdb

Dormant account
Hey all...I was able to fund my Quicktender account with my Visa Debit Card the past few days and now it wont go through.

I called the bank and they told me they did whatever they had to do on their end. The CS Rep said Visa has flagged Quicktender and blocked it so I cannot transfer money to them. Anyone else have this problem?

Hey all...I was able to fund my Quicktender account with my Visa Debit Card the past few days and now it wont go through.

I called the bank and they told me they did whatever they had to do on their end. The CS Rep said Visa has flagged Quicktender and blocked it so I cannot transfer money to them. Anyone else have this problem?

Not as of yet. What bank? NS still works or as of yesterday.

While my NS Visa is still working fine to fund QT, I had it declined twice while trying to fund my Twinspires horse betting account this weekend. Finally got it to go thru by phone. According to them, even though online horse betting doesn't fall under the UIGEA and even though Visa doesn't have them flagged as a gambling site, the banks (some of them) are flagging them.

What a mess. :mad: Guess it is still a one day at a time thing.

I always have to run it twice..The first time it usually denies it..Wait a few and try again...Also , they have ach which comes straight out of your checking accounting...

Haven't used my WP since they quit taking wires. But some people I know still use it for depositing. I think it's pretty much a crap shoot as to whether it will work or not. :D

This may seem a little off topic but it's really not.

Twinspires, TVG, Youbet (I think) are all legal horse betting sites. Twinspires is owned by Churchill Downs, TVG and Youbet by BetFair. Non of the sites were in the UIGEA crackdown. However, they have been tagged by banks and Netspend as gambling sites. So my NS card won't work over the internet site anymore but will work on the phone.

These sites are telling people to buy Green Dot Cards to fund their account. Now I was under the impression that Green Dot was and always has been a big NO NO as far as online gamling. But evidently they are working fine for horse betting online.

Go figure. :confused:

anniemac This may seem a little off topic but it's really not.

Twinspires, TVG, Youbet (I think) are all legal horse betting sites. Twinspires is owned by Churchill Downs, TVG and Youbet by BetFair. Non of the sites were in the UIGEA crackdown. However, they have been tagged by banks and Netspend as gambling sites. So my NS card won't work over the internet site anymore but will work on the phone.

These sites are telling people to buy Green Dot Cards to fund their account. Now I was under the impression that Green Dot was and always has been a big NO NO as far as online gamling. But evidently they are working fine for horse betting online.

Go figure.
I use the Checking account function with my debit card. Works instantly and it gets posted automatically to my checking account. Yes, it will not allow credit card purchases, but still allows debiting.

When debit card suddenly gets dissaproved via qt

99% of the time it is because your bank has blocked it. Call the banks debit card fraud/security department and tell them to release the block. They may ask you to verify some transactions. Verify the amounts and if they mention they were overseas merchants just say the charge was made through a u.s. merchant and you don't know why it indicated overseas unless perhaps that is where the merchants processor is located

always works for me.

Haven't used my WP since they quit taking wires. But some people I know still use it for depositing. I think it's pretty much a crap shoot as to whether it will work or not. :D

Couldn't have said it better myself - a crap shoot. or whats good for the goose aint necessarily gonna work for the rest of the gooses.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back