I am soooo ready for spring!!!

ksech

Dormant account
3 inches of rain which has caused flooding due to the rain and snow melt from last weekends snow storm.
Now they are calling for 3 to 12 inches of snow.:mad:

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

I feel your pain, here in Edmonton spring looks like a long long way away still. We've still got about 4 feet of snow in the backyard and a couple of days ago it was -40 C - that's without factoring the wind chill.

But maybe by the end of the week we'll have a few days where the temperature creeps slightly above freezing. Then they're calling for more snow. sigh.

And last year we had one day in December where we tied with some place in Siberia as the coldest place on earth. ;)

I miss Phoenix...

55 degrees (12.77 C) here in the boston area, overcast with heavy rain due tonight. Spring is almost here. I love spring.

I can feel your pain chayton, a few weeks ago we were colder than Anchorage Alaska:mad: I'm really beginning to think life on some remote island where it's always warm would be nice.:D

I hear ya slotplayer, I would love to see the flowers starting to bloom, the sun shining and warmer weather! Although, we're in a heat wave at 30 degrees!

So. Effing. Hot in Australia. Cannot wait until the cooler seasons!

I can feel your pain chayton, a few weeks ago we were colder than Anchorage Alaska:mad: I'm really beginning to think life on some remote island where it's always warm would be nice.:D

I hear ya slotplayer, I would love to see the flowers starting to bloom, the sun shining and warmer weather! Although, we're in a heat wave at 30 degrees!

There is such a place,ksech.........Its called HAWAII Aloha

It's snowing AGAIN! I am really really sick of this crap. And sunday the geese were flying south again! Silly birds.

YEP it's going to snow here in the North East.
4 to 5 inches of this white stuff is on it's way.
After this winter I can say I really hate this stuff.
Snow should only come at Christmas time and that's it.
~T~

YEP it's going to snow here in the North East.
4 to 5 inches of this white stuff is on it's way.
After this winter I can say I really hate this stuff.
Snow should only come at Christmas time and that's it.
~T~

It started around 4 am, already have about 4 inches of snow. Going to stop for a while and start sleeting, then start snowing again later this afternoon for another 7 to 11 inches. Christmas snow only sounds good to me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back