I am officially SICK!

This should make U feel a lot better

I got a friend who won over 50K. But he just couldn't stop. He sent me and some friends a few e-mails. First one stated guys I'm at 10k. Went to sleep woke up to a new e-mail. Guys I'm at 25K. Went to sleep woke up to another e-mail guys I'm up 50K!!!! "Sadly I knew he wouldn't cashout" Was hoping he would.... 5 days go by and nothing...Hmm maybe he actually did cash out....Finally on the 7th day an e-mail....Guys I have a Gambling problem I can't stop I lost it all!!!! I'm finished...I can't gamble anymore.... Was hoping that was true...But nope a few days later I checked his account and he was at in again....I looked at his history and almost fainted!!! He lad lost thousand after thousand...the deposits blew my mind....It was horrible....me and my buddies told him to stop but he just wouldn't....Then he actually did it again and won about 25k but again the same cycle of events. The good e-mail, another good one until finally the "Guys I lost it all again e-mail"!!! He did stop for a while...But then went onto poker...Which I knew wouldn't be good...He won a bunch of cash..But then blew it all and then some in the end..Now he was quit gambling totally....Hopefully it stays that way.... He hit some big ones but it nver mattered because in the end he just lost it all....Horrible :mad: Hope this makes U feel better...

Lord_Have_Mercy said:
Please make me feel better. Tell me that someone out there was up atleast $1000 and gave it all back. (Im not talking about reverse withdraws) Im talking about not cashing out at all and losing it.

Had around $100, got it to $4500 in a few minutes, had it to 0 in a few seconds.

Tdoggy said:
I got a friend who won over 50K. But he just couldn't stop. He sent me and some friends a few e-mails. First one stated guys I'm at 10k. Went to sleep woke up to a new e-mail. Guys I'm at 25K. Went to sleep woke up to another e-mail guys I'm up 50K!!!! "Sadly I knew he wouldn't cashout" Was hoping he would.... 5 days go by and nothing...Hmm maybe he actually did cash out....Finally on the 7th day an e-mail....Guys I have a Gambling problem I can't stop I lost it all!!!! I'm finished...I can't gamble anymore.... Was hoping that was true...But nope a few days later I checked his account and he was at in again....I looked at his history and almost fainted!!! He lad lost thousand after thousand...the deposits blew my mind....It was horrible....me and my buddies told him to stop but he just wouldn't....Then he actually did it again and won about 25k but again the same cycle of events. The good e-mail, another good one until finally the "Guys I lost it all again e-mail"!!! He did stop for a while...But then went onto poker...Which I knew wouldn't be good...He won a bunch of cash..But then blew it all and then some in the end..Now he was quit gambling totally....Hopefully it stays that way.... He hit some big ones but it nver mattered because in the end he just lost it all....Horrible :mad: Hope this makes U feel better...

Reminds me of that movie Owning Mahoney.

Isn't that the movie where they ask the gambler if he would be satisfied never reaching an adrenaline rush of "10" again if he were to stop gambling? I can't get that out of my head!:eek2:

LHM,
Here, see if you'll feel better:

1) was up USD10,000. Cashed out, walked around and almost made it to the elevator. Decided to stop at a table. Lost it all plus USD16,000.

2) was up USD18,000. Ended down almost $40k.

3) was up 4600 euros playing online (second time playing), lost it all.

4) was down to 136 euros, painstakingly build up to 2490, wanted to round up to 2500, lost it all....

damn...

hey lord,

ill make you feel better, i recently lost 1000 dollars and i dont have 27000 in a trading porfolio thing...actully all i have is like 1000 left so more for me....but w/e money comes and goes.

Thank you,

George Christodoulou

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back