Hyper-Wins Screenshots - 10,000x Plus NOT BONUS BUYS!

Wtf just happened
Two symbols (blue diamonds and odal rune(?) ) both got connected to all four multiplier wilds.

Basically a bit like getting four jars in Jammin Jars built up to 9x, 9x, 8x and 6x and then having them all four of them connect
to two different symbols.

Have you got any money from them?
Hello.
Yes, I get 500 euros every day on a bitcoin wallet (except for a few days when they had technical problems).
In total, since March 1, 2021, I have received withdrawals 61 times (30,500 euros).
Such small withdrawal limits do not suit me.
But there's nothing I can do. They have such rules.. I'll have to wait patiently.

Hello.
Yes, I get 500 euros every day on a bitcoin wallet (except for a few days when they had technical problems).
In total, since March 1, 2021, I have received withdrawals 61 times (30,500 euros).
Such small withdrawal limits do not suit me.
But there's nothing I can do. They have such rules.. I'll have to wait patiently.

At least they’re paying you.

So its lunchtime no zoom meeting til 3. What is a fella to do except to buy a few money train 2 bonuses. 2k profit at lunch and money withdrawn safely away from my trigger finger :laugh:

The collector/payer arrived at 440x so paid out almost 9,500x in one shot.
Total win just crept past 10,400x.

20210727_132825.jpg

20210727_132858.jpg

So its lunchtime no zoom meeting til 3. What is a fella to do except to buy a few money train 2 bonuses. 2k profit at lunch and money withdrawn safely away from my trigger finger :laugh:

The collector/payer arrived at 440x so paid out almost 9,500x in one shot.
Total win just crept past 10,400x.

View attachment 157188

View attachment 157189
Thats a few quid to invest in Galway and Goodwood :D

@Kenji85 I hate to break it to you but this doesn't count as 10,000x + if you bought it. how much is it on 20p to buy? £16-18? It's a pet hate of mine imho it doesnt count as the x win if you bought it.. great win though!
Totally get it. I agree with you to an extent.
But tell how many times you've pumped a game for 100 or 150 spins or more before landing a bonus so you could easily be down the 100x or more cost of a bonus buy before landing it so much of a muchness in that regard.

So yes you are correct it was 20euro to buy so only 100x the bonus buy.

If other people feel similar I'll just delete it.

Totally get it. I agree with you to an extent.
But tell how many times you've pumped a game for 100 or 150 spins or more before landing a bonus so you could easily be down the 100x or more cost of a bonus buy before landing it so much of a muchness in that regard.

So yes you are correct it was 20euro to buy so only 100x the bonus buy.

If other people feel similar I'll just delete it.

The thread creator went nuts about a 1p bet on thunderstruck yielding 30,000x and said it didn't count because he wasn't using all paylines. Just trying to save you aggro from him and others lol.. Tbh MT2 costs me way more than 100x my stake to bonus try 3-400 spins even then not guaranteed to be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back