Hyper-Wins Screenshots - 10,000x Plus NOT BONUS BUYS!

All well this side; health to you and yours :thumbsup:
Likewise, apart from you as a mod not stepping in to defend Sox’s honour when called ‘roadkill’ by a certain lady I’ll not mention...
that’s way worse than anything I’ve ever done.
That said, Sox has taken more care with her own appearance since the abuse she got.

Well that is nice to see people acting like human beings to each other. :) Me on the other hand still getting treated like garbage (not on here). Fuck I hate my life. :( Can't even go get another life with everything going on.

Well that is nice to see people acting like human beings to each other. :) Me on the other hand still getting treated like garbage (not on here). Fuck I hate my life. :( Can't even go get another life with everything going on.
With all due respect to us not on the front line we won’t have any idea what you deal with and as you say yourself ‘we are human’
Just because we are going through a bad time it doesn’t mean we can’t still be ‘human’
Thanks for what your doing however, as you know I mean that.
But some of us can’t go to work, and are struggling also. Yes you do a sterling job and I personally salute you, but others have no job or pay anymore. Your in a fortunate position at the moment my friend.

No I am not. You and who you are talking about are in a fortunate position but just complain, The government just announced more money to people and you should see the complaining about it. I mean the government is not the most organized by any means but people are getting what they complained about forever and still not happy. Makes no sense.

Last edited:

Come on Geoff. You've seemed so much better last few days, don't let the bastards grind you down matey :)

Well 3 months after I posted my “once in a lifetime” hit on DOA 2. Amazingly I am here again with a real sense of Deja vu. As most of you know I generally play Bonanza and I am a regular poster on thread and I am a a bit of an advocate for the game.

This evening I played it and was about level but didn’t get the feeling it was in the mood. There was a bit of friendly banter going on with myself and one or two others, mainly @Kroffe. Who was screaming NETENT from the rooftops. I am sure something similar took place just prior to my DOA 2 hit around Xmas.

So I decided to make a £15 deposit just to play DOA. After losing £6 on the original I decided to take the remaining £9 to DOA 2. It started pretty poorly and I was almost bust when I hit a bonus for about £6. Then a few spins later I hit another.

I actually hit the wildlines with 6 spins left (inc 5 extra). I got one more wild in the centre of the 5th reel which helped because of the x2.

At x18,993 it surpassed my previous best. I have to be honest I am still in shock as I never expected another hit like this. Well never say never.

2684401D-002D-41A8-A2B2-9051174994ED.png977BA141-11FD-41F4-85CA-D9052ECAEB25.png

Well 3 months after I posted my “once in a lifetime” hit on DOA 2. Amazingly I am here again with a real sense of Deja vu. As most of you know I generally play Bonanza and I am a regular poster on thread and I am a a bit of an advocate for the game.

This evening I played it and was about level but didn’t get the feeling it was in the mood. There was a bit of friendly banter going on with myself and one or two others, mainly @Kroffe. Who was screaming NETENT from the rooftops. I am sure something similar took place just prior to my DOA 2 around Xmas.

So I decided to make a £15 deposit just to play DOA. After losing £6 on the original I decided to take the remaining £9 to DOA 2. It started pretty poorly and I was almost bust when I hit a bonus for about £6. Then a few spins later I hit another.

I actually hit the wildlines with 6 spins left (inc 5 extra). I got one more wild in the centre of the 5th reel which helped because of the x2.

At x18,993 it surpassed my previous best. I have to be honest I am still in shock as I never expected another hit like this. Well never say never.

View attachment 126467View attachment 126468
Big congratulations Snorky!
Imagine the amount of toilet paper and tinned beans that can buy!
:p

And proving you don't need to bet big to win big. Also proving that normal punters can get the same wins as affiliates on jammin...
I bet at a buck, so here's hoping I see a hyper win one day :D

Might need to move away from Thunderkick for that.
:p
lol, honestly, havent much played them lately; but ya, I dont much play high var slots often; maybe ill throw a few bucks at DOA2 tomorrow

the game is slow death for me but moms coming to visit for the day, so she can flog it while I putter n clean :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back