Hyper-Wins Screenshots - 10,000x Plus NOT BONUS BUYS!

< Not mine, but worth a post. Slot is made by Inspired, and is bascially DOA2 with megaways (but no wilds on reel 1)

Does it really matter lol? - Whats a couple of thousand 'X' between friends :p

Because someone will claim it's a conspiracy... you watch ;)

Time to dust this thread off again :p

@Big Time Gaming great game, never in doubt!

16,177x

Oh, nice that you took it upon yourself to dust it off.
I was about to do it myself, but now that its all dust-free again i dont have to.
Thank you.

and congratulations you sonovabich!

Great job @Nicola - dont play this game on our side please, thanks ;)

Hmmmmm, Hmmm, and triple Hmmmmm!

A video, not a screenshot as we usually see. Almost if as you KNEW it was coming eh Nic, the 0.30p stake set to throw us off the scent. ;) :p

Maybe they are rigged after all.....

Amazing hit for that bet size, congratz! :thumbsup:

Hehe. I joined YouTube today so will be posting every big win up there from the last five years for your pleasure :p

I brought Bandicam years ago and always record my sessions in case of errors or malfunctions. I put the video up this time as I knew some may question the validity. But the BTG rep posts here, so he can see his side what happened at 07:22 this morning :cheers:

Never tried 30p stakes before, so it was a first for me and 90% of the time I choose the other side (Dynamite Lover) as I believe it has the better RTP.

Hehe. I joined YouTube today so will be posting every big win up there from the last five years for your pleasure :p

I brought Bandicam years ago and always record my sessions in case of errors or malfunctions. I put the video up this time as I knew some may question the validity. But the BTG rep posts here, so he can see his side what happened at 07:22 this morning :cheers:

Never tried 30p stakes before, so it was a first for me and 90% of the time I choose the other side (Dynamite Lover) as I believe it has the better RTP.

Its actually the other way round Dynamite Lover has the slightly lower RTP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back