Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

The Game Shack

Humble: Fallout Week

Absolutely amazing games the only reason i gave up gaming was because of these games.

The lines between reality and fallout reality became very blurred for me.

Its my favorite series of games by a long shot.
Atleast up to new vegas. Did not care so much for fallout4, but it was not bad.

Absolutely amazing games the only reason i gave up gaming was because of these games.

The lines between reality and fallout reality became very blurred for me.
What you talking about guy, I am currently manager of Liverpool on Football Manager and revered throughout the footballing world!

What you talking about guy, I am currently manager of Liverpool on Football Manager and revered throughout the footballing world!

Cant remember what its actually called but they used to have some sort of addicted rating on one of the earlier champs.

Mine was 'Have you still got a job' I'll never forget it.

Personally I took Pompey from the Championship into Champions of Europe etc. Had a 108 million offer for Christian Chivu that i turned down because i was winning everything and didnt want the team disrupted.

I also heard it used to be the most mentioned game in divorce courts in UK.

Cant remember what its actually called but they used to have some sort of addicted rating on one of the earlier champs.

Mine was 'Have you still got a job' I'll never forget it.

Personally I took Pompey from the Championship into Champions of Europe etc. Had a 108 million offer for Christian Chivu that i turned down because i was winning everything and didnt want the team disrupted.

I also heard it used to be the most mentioned game in divorce courts in UK.
I won't mention his name........but if I were to ever meet Tonton Zola Moukoko in real life I'd shake his hand

Its my favorite series of games by a long shot.
Atleast up to new vegas. Did not care so much for fallout4, but it was not bad.

I'm a late comer to the console scene, and purchased fallout 4 for the princely sum of £10 with fallout 3 included free. What's the main bad thing about fallout 4 [I liked skyrim btw] I haven't actually got myself set up yet, but it is imminent :p Be interesting to know from someone who's played it, what it's like..I heard some say it is a bit similar to a fps shooter rather than an adventure/quest type game :confused:

I'm a late comer to the console scene, and purchased fallout 4 for the princely sum of £10 with fallout 3 included free. What's the main bad thing about fallout 4 [I liked skyrim btw] I haven't actually got myself set up yet, but it is imminent :p Be interesting to know from someone who's played it, what it's like..I heard some say it is a bit similar to a fps shooter rather than an adventure/quest type game :confused:

IMO Story is better in fallout3 and new vegas.
Fallout 4 is more of a shooter.
I want the rpg-part.

IMO Story is better in fallout3 and new vegas.
Fallout 4 is more of a shooter.
I want the rpg-part.

great :thumbsup: short and sweet, to the point, I can see my slot play taking a massive reduction with these games absorbing the time.

I wished they'd do a proper new skyrim game, not just a re-skin or re-jig but the next chapter with new scenery but I guess that would be hard to do. The exploring in that game during the first 20 hours of play was amazing, I remember turning up at solitude at night with all the lamps and lights on, not knowing what to expect once through the city gates and outer limits.

I have not yet got New Vegas - but I have heard it is a taste of it's own against Fallout 3/4. Outer Worlds is catching my attention. Same developer...

I do have Fallout 3 but didn't get too far into it... might try picking it up again

I love the random characters you meet, bandits dressed up as soldiers demanding money or else, an orc calling you a milkdrinker and pushing for a fight. I think I only paid about £2.49 for the download pc version, best value for money gaming I ever experienced, the sounds in battle are great with a decent speaker set.

I'm looking forward to buying red dead 2, that looks like it has got a lot going for it and maybe is one of those ground breaking generational games like skyrim was at the time.

I love the random characters you meet, bandits dressed up as soldiers demanding money or else, an orc calling you a milkdrinker and pushing for a fight. I think I only paid about £2.49 for the download pc version, best value for money gaming I ever experienced, the sounds in battle are great with a decent speaker set.

I'm looking forward to buying red dead 2, that looks like it has got a lot going for it and maybe is one of those ground breaking generational games like skyrim was at the time.

Yeah, both red ded redemption games are great.
Have not played the second one nearly as much as the first tho.
But the soundtrack&scenery gives a real nice feel in RDR

games on the PC always drop in price quicker than console it seems, more download offers etc..but my pc is basically a medium gaming machine from 2012, skyrim was the pinnacle of it's ability, so I'm an xbox one gamer now [well soon as I get it out of the box and set up :oops: that is] and some of the prices are through the roof, £79.99 isn't unknown for a new game :eek:

Yeah, both red ded redemption games are great.
Have not played the second one nearly as much as the first tho.
But the soundtrack&scenery gives a real nice feel in RDR

I can't seem to find a place to buy the first one, maybe I can buy it from the microsoft live service or store, for a while it was given away with the 2nd iirc but haven't seen that package recently.

I do most of my gaming on a first-gen xbox360 from 2006.
That thing is a beast.
Sounds like a plane when it gets going, haha.

I prefer playing first person shooters on the pc with mouse+keyboard, but for everything else, i tend to favor the controller.

I had 4 of them over an 8-year cycle

They were terribly built and hence people got the dreaded Red Light Of Death after about 12 months :eek:

But I loved the 360, my third-favourite console behind the Megadrive (of course) and PS1

I had 4 of them over an 8-year cycle

They were terribly built and hence people got the dreaded Red Light Of Death after about 12 months :eek:

But I loved the 360, my third-favourite console behind the Megadrive (of course) and PS1

Yeah, i honestly dont know how mine is still running.
The sound it makes when you start it up makes you think it might be on its last legs, but is has been like that for years. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back