How to start you day in a bad mood!

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
By the sound off that statement you've had some extremely very good run sessions with a balance of 100 - 200 spins at min bet to run up soo huge a profit your mad not to have made a withdrawal to be honest.

Further to add to you statement of the slots having to feed millions more players that would have no impact on constant poor returns or dead sessions at all. It's just millions more money feeding the game.

That said it should potentially run better with less cold spots as the money going in is a constant and bigger flow creating a larger pool

I never play at minimum bet unless i get only a few bucks cashback, FS or race winnings. And it did not have huge wins either, Bonanza regularly goes 1,000+ spins within a bonus round or a base win in excess of 30x bet, you just have to make it through that phase, and often enough i don't, but still most times i get decent play time, which is my main point of playing slots, and also the reason why i only play HV games. If there is the odd hit it will be in the thousands, if not I had a good time.

Yes, you are in one way right regarding the millions more feeding the slots, as that is what logic tells us. But it is a difference if you have 100 or 10,000 vying for the same very rare monster wins. The best examples are the free battles at VS. I have studied them intensely over weeks.

The CET morning battles are never full and the RTP results from last to first are much closer, with only the odd spike at the top and the bottom. Now, when you look at the CET evening battles which are regularly full with 500 players you can see a few huge RTP returns at the top and a lot more extremely poor results at the bottom.

In essence, more players means a lot more bad losing results and not too many but huge wins at the top. I almost get the feeling that the games are pre-selecting who the winners will be as they get inundated with bonus round after bonus round, big base game pay after big base game pay, ending 100 spins with 400, 500% RTP. Why? I don't know, but what i know is that in normal play I rarely achieve 100% RTP in the first 100 spins, and can't even remember when i had the last 500% RTP result in the first 100 spins :confused:

Yellowsamuel

. The best examples are the free battles at VS. I have studied them intensely over weeks.

The CET morning battles are never full and the RTP results from last to first are much closer, with only the odd spike at the top and the bottom. Now, when you look at the CET evening battles which are regularly full with 500 players you can see a few huge RTP returns at the top and a lot more extremely poor results at the bottom. :

Yeah I find you get a lot of information about a slot this way,
Have you ever done a spread sheet of a battle result?
Gather the final total result and see how much is wagered against how much was paid out
I tried to do this but my spreadsheet skills are poor,(more a photoshop guy) i'm sure someone who knows Excel could do this in a few mins
Just copy and paste the results. Would make interesting viewing.