How to find Ryan

luanwang

Dormant account
Hello everyone,
I have been playing Multi-player Blackjack at Intercasino at weekend since long time. But I have NEVER seen Ryan, who can give you $50 if you said "HI" to him. Can anyone, who has met him already, tell me some experience to find him?
Thanks
 

kavaman

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred3
PABnononaccred3
MM
a year ago

a year or so ago he sat down to my bj table and gave me 100$ and a free entry to a tournament i could win 1000$ . Won another 100$ from the tournament so it was nice. I think does this from time to time, but there is no specific way to try to find him... Just luck.

-kavaman
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
You cant really 'find' him because once you notice him at a multi-player table and you sit down,its nearly too late to say 'hi' because he will be gone. I tried that once at inter BJ,said 'hi' but he didnt respond and left. However,on another occasion,I was playing Carribean Stud 2 years ago when he sat down and I said 'hi'. He gave me a password and told me to e-mail this to him. I did so and he gave me a free $200.
 

tim5ny

Quit Gambling
luanwang said:
Hello everyone,
I have been playing Multi-player Blackjack at Intercasino at weekend since long time. But I have NEVER seen Ryan, who can give you $50 if you said "HI" to him. Can anyone, who has met him already, tell me some experience to find him?
Thanks
He's very hard to find. I think I saw him with Elvis driving by in a pink Cadillac, but don't quote me on that. I've been wrong before. :what:
 

Tdoggy

Experienced Member
lol

He is very hard to find indeed. Have seen him at the casino also. But have never had the luck of the draw when it comes to collecting the bonus from him. :(
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
I have seen him a few times, but the table was always already full. I had better luck with Jane Bentley.
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
GrandMaster said:
I have seen him a few times, but the table was always already full. I had better luck with Jane Bentley.

Same here.I have aways found easier to speak to Jane.Also she frequently log in at similar times ;) based on my experience.
 

luanwang

Dormant account
GrandMaster said:
I have seen him a few times, but the table was always already full. I had better luck with Jane Bentley.
Who is Jane Bentley? What will she do for you if you have met her? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

andyhinckley

Meister Member
CAG
mm3
luanwang said:
Who is Jane Bentley? What will she do for you if you have met her? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
she is the girl you say hi to on intercasino.co.uk
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
I must be very special then - I've met Ryan! Just the once at a multiplayer stud table. He gave me a free $50! Thanks mate! :thumbsup:

I also met 'some bird' (don't remember the name) at Omni many moons ago, and she crossed my palm with $50 too! ;)

I guess you've just got to be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. I certainly would not waste time looking for him!
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
I have spotted Ryan couple of times but the table is always full or is not but i don't have money to sit.I go to cashier,I deposit I run to the table and guess what :eek: tables full :eek2:
 

paul02085

Senior Member
One time he sat at my table and i said "Hi Ryan" and then he said "Hi" to someone else at the table but not me. Oh well.
 

cpgator

Dormant account
I been fortunate enough to speak to Ryan at multiplayer bj several times. The most I ever got was $200 after winning a hand of bj against him (he busted). As I recall everybody at the table had the $100 he had given doubled to $200. I believe everytime I have encountered him has been late on a Friday afternoon (4;00-6:00 EST). He has always given money to everyone at the table and given us a claim code to email him. Once I was playing at a multiplayer table by myself and he stopped by and gave me $100.

He was very friendly and interested in hearing about my experience at intercasino. He asked me to email him if I ever had any complaints. I play singkle deck by myself more lately, but if I'm playing on Friday afternoons,
I make a point to play at a multiplayer table for at least a few hands.
 

luanwang

Dormant account
cpgator said:
I been fortunate enough to speak to Ryan at multiplayer bj several times. The most I ever got was $200 after winning a hand of bj against him (he busted). As I recall everybody at the table had the $100 he had given doubled to $200. I believe everytime I have encountered him has been late on a Friday afternoon (4;00-6:00 EST). He has always given money to everyone at the table and given us a claim code to email him. Once I was playing at a multiplayer table by myself and he stopped by and gave me $100.

He was very friendly and interested in hearing about my experience at intercasino. He asked me to email him if I ever had any complaints. I play singkle deck by myself more lately, but if I'm playing on Friday afternoons,
I make a point to play at a multiplayer table for at least a few hands.
So lucky you are! Did you just play at a multi-player table to wait for him or try to find him in the lobby?
 

cpgator

Dormant account
luanwang said:
So lucky you are! Did you just play at a multi-player table to wait for him or try to find him in the lobby?
I just joined a multiplayer table and waited for him to stop by. Good luck!
 
Top