1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

How silly is this?

Discussion in 'Online Casinos' started by binshakindown, Jan 16, 2011.

    Jan 16, 2011
  1. binshakindown

    binshakindown Time sure flys

    Occupation:
    Engineering consultant
    Location:
    CO
    I deposited and played on superslots. After redeeming my $2 bonus from the VIP software, I noted that my $2 wasn't on it. For kicks, I logged into silverdollar, and there it was. chat representative was helpful in showing me the errors of my way.

    All operators are currently assisting others. The estimated wait time is 0 minute(s). Thank you for your patience.

    You are now chatting with 'Jurgen'

    Your Issue ID for this chat is "funnystuff"

    Jurgen: Welcome to Casino Support. How may I assist you today?

    d: d is my account number. Why did my vip point redeem to silverdollar when I redeemed through superslot. I don't want to play at silver dollar anymore

    Jurgen: You might have not selected the correct account.

    d: i logged in to superslots, clicked on redeem my points and then i redeemed.

    Jurgen: Yes but there is a dropdown menu from which you can select the account number.

    Jurgen: You might have not selected the correct account number there.

    d: So how do I know if I have a vip account on superslots.

    d: I was never given the oportunity to sign up

    Jurgen: When you are on the confirmation page to redeem the points, click on the list to select in which account to redeem the points.

    d: yet deposited approx 75 bucks

    d: okay. It shouldn't be this way, but can you remove my bonus from silverdollar and put on superslots?

    Jurgen: Unfortunately we are not able to do that.

    d: who can do that for me?

    Jurgen: It is not possible, we do not have the option to transfer between casinos,.

    Jurgen: Each casino e handled separately.

    d: Well I think someone needs to fix this problem. I have never heard of such a thing. That is, I log into a casino, use, their "redeem" button on their casino and the VIP software defaults to deposit on an other casino. This is the most laughable thing I have seen in a while. This is good stuff. Thanks for your time. I know it is not your faulty.


    I just think the way the redeem feature works is lame, well about 25% of the feature is lame. The other 75% is cool.
     

Share This Page