Resolved How long does it take to get paid from 32Red these days?

brianmon

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm4
I made a withdrawal to Neteller at 32Red last night at around 11pm. At 11am this morning it was still pending, so I asked CS to flush the payment. Now, 4 hours after that, I still haven't received anything.

If this was Betat or Betsson etc, I'd have had the money, first thing this morning. Obviously that's why they get a lot more deposits from me than 32Red

AFAIK.....they do processing as per UK banking hours now....but by 11 am you should have got it yes.....maybe the CS rep can tell you if it's scheduled in the next batch.....

I made a withdrawal to Neteller at 32Red last night at around 11pm. At 11am this morning it was still pending, so I asked CS to flush the payment. Now, 4 hours after that, I still haven't received anything.

If this was Betat or Betsson etc, I'd have had the money, first thing this morning. Obviously that's why they get a lot more deposits from me than 32Red

If you had flushed it immediately you would have been paid this morning.
Now I believe it will arrive within an hour.

yeah always remember to flush!!, I flushed around 7am on Monday morning, (a few weeks ago) and it was in my account at around 10am, not bad considering they have all the weekend withdrawals to get through too.

As long as you flush, you will have it the next morning/noon between 11 and 1 (except weekends)... Always is the case for me :)

FLUSHING

FLUSHING

32 RED

Flushing is where you ask in live chat to flush your win over to payments

process time in my experience with 32 red is if you flush before 8.30 am it goes into paypal by 12.30 pm that day

Before 2.30 pm it will be in before 15.30 pm that day ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back