How does the 32red tourney fig the stats

lauram

Dormant account
Ok so i see its per spin. But how do they add up say 100 lines someone plays counts as the same number of spins as a 9 line game. Just wondering shocked also i know i play alot but close to 3000 spins on the first day of the new tourney is a lil scary. Mind you im still playing for over a week on my last deposit and 50 win from them.

Ok so i see its per spin. But how do they add up say 100 lines someone plays counts as the same number of spins as a 9 line game. Just wondering shocked also i know i play alot but close to 3000 spins on the first day of the new tourney is a lil scary. Mind you im still playing for over a week on my last deposit and 50 win from them.

It is purely "per spin". It doesn't matter whether you play 100 lines or 1.

The stake rule is that during the month, your AVERAGE stake must be 0.10 per spin. You could thus play 100 lines at 0.01 per line, and stake 1.00 per spin, but you could then play a 9 line slot also at 0.01 per line, and so ling as the AVERAGE remains at 0.10 or more per spin, your games will count.

The average stake is checked when the prizes are awarded, and players who do not meet the 0.10 average will still show on the scoreboard, but will not receive the prize if the 0.10 average per spin is not met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back