How did you come up with your user name

60!! Bloody hell I bet thats noisy lol. I play in a league where there are 24 and thats hard enough to hear yourself think, but 60! :)

Oh, yes, it could be noisy! And back in the 70s, it was very smokey as well! My clothes would reeked of cigarette smoke even if I didn't wash them a month later!

Detroit area is known as the Bowling Capital of the World so there were bigger bowling centers than Westland Bowl! One center at like 90 lanes but it wasn't continuous lanes. Yet another had 84 lanes.

I'm very unoriginal, first initial of first name and first four initials of last name.

yeah mine is the same - also use LooHoo which has been a nickname forever. The grinch, you know....

And skiny - ok cool I had two thoughts about yours, one is that you're a skiier from New York, and the other was that you were just too skinny to fit 2 Ns in your name. :D

Back in the 80s when i had a mullett and a moustache, yes i was the one :eek2:
anyway at party one night decided to make an idiot of myself on the dance floor, to much beer and dancing do not mix, i was jumping around like a person who had just stumped his toe on the table leg, and the group i was with thought i looked like zebedee out of the magic roundabout, since then the name has always stuck

Back in the 80s when i had a mullett and a moustache, yes i was the one :eek2:
anyway at party one night decided to make an idiot of myself on the dance floor, to much beer and dancing do not mix, i was jumping around like a person who had just stumped his toe on the table leg, and the group i was with thought i looked like zebedee out of the magic roundabout, since then the name has always stuck

LOL. Somewhere out there is a cross-dresser now called Florence!

Sorry. Time for bed. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back