How Bad Is It In Germany? Europe?

Sweden gets a dose of Cologne-style multiculturalism. UK Group Mumford and Sons cancel appearance after 5 rapes and numerous sex assaults on girls as young as 12 at Swedish festival. I don't need to tell you who ALL the perps were....:mad:

And you wonder why the UK public voted out of the EU?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Some scumbag pondlife have been tearing through a Munich shopping centre today, killing six people so far. I'd hazard a guess that it's Daesh-related.

Makes me sick to the stomach watching this shitfest befall my country of birth and where I lived in my early years.

With some luck the police will pop a couple in their knees before executing them like the dogs they are :mad:

It's not yet clear what background the pigs had for their crime. Let's wait until there are more reliable information.

Latest reports I'm seeing are that:

* Single shooter using a hand gun;

* Iranian-German origin and 18 years old;

* Was wounded but escaped, only to be found dead later a kilometer from the scene of the shooting with a self-inflicted wound;

* 6 dead and at least 16 people injured;

* Motivation not yet clear.

Latest reports I'm seeing are that:

* Single shooter using a hand gun;

* Iranian-German origin and 18 years old;

* Was wounded but escaped, only to be found dead later a kilometer from the scene of the shooting with a self-inflicted wound;

* 6 dead and at least 16 people injured;

* Motivation not yet clear.

Not totally correct. He is/was a German-Iranian, quite a difference. And the police confirmed different numbers.

Capture 598.PNG

notice that...

that evil old beast remains silent...

and one comment to the dual citizenship... its senseless and only causes problems.

Attachments

• hirntot.jpg
    hirntot.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 94
that evil old beast remains silent...

and one comment to the dual citizenship... its senseless and only causes problems.

Sorry didn't mean to offend. It's just that nowadays the finger is pointed easily towards one religion.

Sad incident indeed, like the world has gone crazy suddenly. Seems like people think that they can just go out and kill as many as they can. 3 incidents in France and Germany within 2 weeks. Just crazy to think this is happening in our modern society.

Last edited:
my personal opinion concerning religion...

Sorry didn't mean to offend. It's just that nowadays the finger is pointed easily towards on religion.

Sad incident indeed, like the world has gone crazy suddenly. Seems like people think that they can just go out and kill as many as they can. 3 incidents in France and Germany within 2 weeks. Just crazy to think this happening in our modern society.

is censored since i do not want to offend anyone who is imho too stupid to understand evolution...

:eek2:

german newspapers are - again - writing abut "one single (totally crazy person)... just missing the part, that that has of course no links to the religion of total peace, empathy, freedom and human rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back