New Slot Announcement Hotline - New Netent slot

Back in the 1980s, about 60% of the kids in 8th grade said their favourite television show was Miami Vice. Some big name in slots manufacturering should get the Miami Vice license because it would have to be better than this lame knock-off from Not Entertaining. You’re better off playing Black Knight over this.

Well if we go by today's youth we'd have a Made in Chelsea or Big Brother slot, perish the thought.

We all know how Netent regard their licensed games, so I wouldn't go expecting any miracles :(

And as much as I'd like to see a proper Miami Vice slot, it would never happen because it would negate both this and Reel Steal. Plus knowing Netent, it probably costs too much :cool:

Well if we go by today's youth we'd have a Made in Chelsea or Big Brother slot, perish the thought.

We all know how Netent regard their licensed games, so I wouldn't go expecting any miracles :(

And as much as I'd like to see a proper Miami Vice slot, it would never happen because it would negate both this and Reel Steal. Plus knowing Netent, it probably costs too much :cool:

There was a Big Brother slot, I don't know if it's still around but it used to be on 888 and most other Cassava sites (Shudder).

I hit the fullscreen of wilds in the impossibly difficult to trigger freespins. The last spin dropped the 2 wilds needed. Up to that point the freespins paid bugger all. It paid £60 for a £0.45 bet (all lines active).

If you were to hit all the wilds with 3 spins left it would be good. £180 for a £0.45 bet that would be. With NotEnt though...it's easier said than done.

I think this is alot better than the recent trash they have been making, but they force you to spin at £0.45 to get anything worthwhile.

Actually like this game. Had several wild reels in the base game and bonus.

I see NetEnt have added more scatters to reel 1 and 5, so you are constantly chasing a scatter in reel 3 to trigger bonus.

It's that same old math model, I recognize it instantly when play a 'new' Netent. WTF have they done to Crockett and Tubbs? :what::confused:
Oh, and it's low variance dross, again.

I hit the fullscreen of wilds in the impossibly difficult to trigger freespins. The last spin dropped the 2 wilds needed. Up to that point the freespins paid bugger all. It paid £60 for a £0.45 bet (all lines active).

If you were to hit all the wilds with 3 spins left it would be good. £180 for a £0.45 bet that would be. With NotEnt though...it's easier said than done.

I think this is alot better than the recent trash they have been making, but they force you to spin at £0.45 to get anything worthwhile.

thats not different than saying "if you were to hit double WL in DoA on 2nd spin it could pay huge" :p

all slots have potential, even starburst does but not many people are chasing full screen of bars eh :)

I just showed this to the guys in an game design session... all of us said that it would never have got the greenlight here. It's just an expanding wild game, but you have to pay MORE something you get free on so many other games. Crap. Even Spinions does respins the reels with sticky wilds on it for free :)

Actually like this game. Had several wild reels in the base game and bonus.

I see NetEnt have added more scatters to reel 1 and 5, so you are constantly chasing a scatter in reel 3 to trigger bonus.
I noticed that as well. Very light on scatters on the middle reel. At least that way you don't get as many losing near-miss teases on reel 5 as those can get really annoying. I thought the game was OK myself. I had the bonus twice but neither went for anything decent, but then I got 4 reels wild in normal play with a stack of 'Tubbs' on the other reel for £36.00 (15p x 3 stake), and the respin gave me another £26.80 or something. I was in front at this point so I ran for the hills. I'd probably play it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back