Hot Ink Slot

qwellios

Dormant account
Hi i think this right place to post it i just want to know people views on the respin option is it worth doing?

Hi i think this right place to post it i just want to know people views on the respin option is it worth doing?

Depends what your bankroll is to be honest. I have often played the re-spin option (especially when trying to win a bonus) and those reels you want do often drop in. I'm not so sure it's worth it when going for the big individual wins though.

all depends , some people use it at times but must admit I never use the respin option on games, quick way to go broke very quick as it can be expensive to do , then again ive yet to find a game with that feature that I like and play much anyway

I think this type of slot (MG have several) is bordering on EVIL as I could easily see it tempting the slightly less willed players into making CRAZY bets.
If I had the power, I would get them all banned. :mad:

I placed my biggest EVER bets on Hot Ink - about a year ago. I had wilds on 4 reels and with re-spinning the other at over £76 a time!
Not quite a crazy as it sounds, because even if I didn't hit the 5th wild I was getting £45+ back, and when it did hit I got £167.
I mean - this was totally insane! I stopped before I went bust, but I can see just how tempting it would be to "chase" a run of 5 wilds and make a big profit.

Here's my PlayCheck...

Attachments

• HotInkMadness_Feb13.JPG
    HotInkMadness_Feb13.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back