New Slot Announcement Hot as Hades - Microgaming

I love it cause it gives me playtime!

I hate it cause it's low variance!

But right now low variance is stopping me going broke so I'm gonna stick with this awhile :)

I got £21 from pick feature on 20p spins so over 100x bet but I have it all back....... To immortal romance!

So far not impressed by anything but the nice graphics... Indeed just Hellboy with worse paytable. FS seem excruciatingly hard to trigger. Had 400 very dead spins (2 x win of 10+ x bet as highlight) when finally got a hot mode, figuring i would at least win something, was appalled at the less then 10x bet win end-result, and decided to leave this one alone for now.

Not too bad, but it indeed seems to have a very low variance.
I hit the free spins and the bonus games a lot of times when I played it today. Much more features than i am used to with Microgaming slots. It ought be just luck. Not the worst release in recent times.

Not too bad, but it indeed seems to have a very low variance.
I hit the free spins and the bonus games a lot of times when I played it today. Much more features than i am used to with Microgaming slots. It ought be just luck. Not the worst release in recent times.

that's just u being lucky hitting all the fs and features

I have hit just 1 bonus round and thats it in 600-700 spins at lucky247

Not keen

Been playing this for a bit and I'm not keen to be honest.

On one of the features I got right to the end and picked the win all option and my total win was only 140X.

honestly it just seems like a poor newer version of hellboy. I personally dont like it and wont be playing it. They all just seem to be remaking the same old slots with different skins on them getting lazy.

Pretty much like Hellboy, but love the variance.

Huge wins possible in base and free spins.

Also the bonus round will leave you with a really nice payout if you make a few good picks.

One of my favorite MG releases in the last few months!!

I was quite encouraged as the official video starts with a realistic 20p a spin. Very refreshing. Sadly the very next sequence and the big wins are rolling easily into the several hundreds so that's the 20p stake done away with.

For me this slot features hit the same as Hell Boy.

I like Hell Boy mainly because I don't like most of the other MG 20 line slots and start out on £40 which almost always guarantees 400 spins or more hitting nothing special and is enough to get a fair go off it, betting 20 pence a spin.

Now I have another option to start out on. Win £10 play 25 liners win another £10 and it's of to 30 liners or the 243 ways, mainly Jurassic Park.

The pay-table is different to Hell Boy but this is made up in the free spin round as you can hit stacked wilds as well as the sticky wilds.

Sticky wilds are my favorite extra on a free spin round and stacked wilds come a close second, it has both.

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 113
Run

Well I've given this slot a right hit since its release and it is in my opion terrible in every way for fair play the AIDS gams is so far to get someone's that you could be playing for hours and hours without one once in the bonus it can be q total ware of rime and walk away with less then £1 the random bonus is also the same many hours can go by with one hit and end up with nothing most of the time the only thing I like is the graphics that are pretty but after so long they get samy( lol beat word I could come up with at time) the machine ax with a lot of microgaming is based on the hellboy think that was already gathered at an early time it's one ma hind I shall not venture again like many of there slots this is indeed a money box machine and should be avoided

Well, this little game has just turned tonight around for me. Had £50 withdrawal pending for about the last 24 hours and decided to reverse it, moment of weakness. Played the usual IR, Thunderstruck, T2, etc and never really got into big money as bets were between 30p and 60p. Swapped over to Hot as Hades with about £8 in the bank and playing 40p a spin.

Got down to about £1.10 and the Supermode kicked in with a £26 win. Two spins later, another Supermode yielding about £8. Three spins later, 3 crystal skulls and £24 in the bank. Two spins after that, 5OAK of the little diamond yielding shit including two wilds in the win - £60 (think I was on 60p a spin by now).

Now had around £118 in the bank, so withdrawal of £100 in place and a bit to play with.

Was looking at a complete loss, then amazed at the features and wins in just 10 spins of this game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back