Hood 3000 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Vesuvio, you must be new, i been posting screen shots on forums for pass 3 years, you can look me up on bet2gamble under damiandunlap, i have showed logs time and time again and you wrong , i know people here in los angeles winning in the hood, also i seen people go broke, them the people that really gamble take dum chances.

there people winning on poker, there people make a living playing black jack and other games

I am addicted to winning ;) You say i think i can beat fair casino you wrong , i can beat fair casino. That a fact , i am willing to put my money where my font is
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I have just one question and then I am retiring from this thread I promise. If I cashed out $100.00 U.S. everday from a casino for the past 2 years on an original deposit of $1000.00 would you say that my way works and I am actually beating the house? Just a simple question that requires a simple answer. Yes or no if you are capable, no insults if you are capable, no immaturity if you are capable. I know it is tough for you people but please, yes or no. That is $100.00 x 730 days (365 days a year x 2 years) = $73000.00 U.S. which for me would equal roughly $94170.00 Canadian dollars (Average exchange rate $1.29 x $73000.00) which is equal to me earning $47085.00 Canadian Dollars per year tax free, which would be equal to me earning $94170.00 Canadian Dollars a year in a 50% tax bracket job if I earned it from work. I must note that this is without losing a single dime in this particular casino, so based on an original $1000.00 deposit 2 years ago I would have a 2 year profit of $72000.00 U.S. ($73000.00 earnings - $1000.00 bankroll that resides in my account) Based on this "hypothetical" would it be considered as beating the house? simple yes or no.
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
blackjack my first student is about to post
that what i try to tell people you can win little at a time
200 X 30 days 6000 the problem most people get greedy and chase loses

Give a example on people that cry the casino cant be beat, them the ones i see at intercasino betting 20 dollars a hand with a 80 dollar bank roll, i seen it time after time.
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
bethug said:
blackjack my first student is about to post
that what i try to tell people you can win little at a time
200 X 30 days 6000 the problem most people get greedy and chase loses

Give a example on people that cry the casino cant be beat, them the ones i see at intercasino betting 20 dollars a hand with a 80 dollar bank roll, i seen it time after time.
That is exactly the word that explains why people can't figure it out "GREED" I never expect to make $73000.00 in one sitting, it is not possible. But $73000.00 over the course of a year is fine by me. It is like a job. This is why it won't relly work in a B&M casino, for most people unless you live in Las Vegas or next door to a casino. It would not be realistic to go to the casino everyday to make the small amount. Most people see the dollar signs and will bet, and bet, and bet but it is all about money managment. Betting $20.00 on a $80.00 bankroll is retarded if you want to make money. Don't get me wrong I love gambling as well but I can't make money doing it. I play the Phoenician Group for fun (real money, by for fun I mean for entertainment, regular betting) and I know I will lose in the end and it does not bother me because I enjoy playing BJ. Without going into detail with anyone, can you now figure it out? It is not a system really but just using your brain.
 
Last edited:

umberto

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Black21Jack said:
It is not a system really but just using your brain.
:notworthy*****:notworthy******:notworthy

This is exactly what bethug tries to say.... This is how a few words can contain such a huge message.... Great saying Black21Jack.
 

Vesuvio

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Location
UK
If only I could find the smiley for 'throws up his hands in despair'...

Let me take a wild guess (& yes, Bethug, I've seen your screen shots) - you use a progressive betting system. You increase your bets when you lose. You aim only to make a small amount. You think this means 'knowing when to quit', despite the fact you don't quit but go back again, and again and again.

Black21Jack, if you've done it and won for 730 days in a row then congratulations - it's extremely unlikely, but extremely unlikely things happen (just try playtech BJ :D ). The flaw in all these systems is that eventually you get a very bad run of cards/roulette spins/etc. and lose a huge amount of money. Oh, but I'm sure you've got that covered as you have 'cut-off points' & 'money management' like all the system sellers out there.

I'm willing to accept there's a chance you've done ok (so go on - how hypothetical is it? be honest) - are you also willing to accept that you'll only make money in the long run if you get extremely lucky? I know you don't like mathematics, but come on, there has to be a reason everyone doesn't follow such a simple approach, don't you think?

Black21Jack - even based on that hypothetical situation - no, it wouldn't be considered beating the house, it'd be called getting lucky.

p.s. Bethug, what's the most you've lost in a session?
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Vesuvio said:
If only I could find the smiley for 'throws up his hands in despair'...

Let me take a wild guess (& yes, Bethug, I've seen your screen shots) - you use a progressive betting system. You increase your bets when you lose. You aim only to make a small amount. You think this means 'knowing when to quit', despite the fact you don't quit but go back again, and again and again.

Black21Jack, if you've done it and won for 730 days in a row then congratulations - it's extremely unlikely, but extremely unlikely things happen (just try playtech BJ :D ). The flaw in all these systems is that eventually you get a very bad run of cards/roulette spins/etc. and lose a huge amount of money. Oh, but I'm sure you've got that covered as you have 'cut-off points' & 'money management' like all the system sellers out there.

I'm willing to accept there's a chance you've done ok (so go on - how hypothetical is it? be honest) - are you also willing to accept that you'll only make money in the long run if you get extremely lucky? I know you don't like mathematics, but come on, there has to be a reason everyone doesn't follow such a simple approach, don't you think?

Black21Jack - even based on that hypothetical situation - no, it wouldn't be considered beating the house, it'd be called getting lucky.

p.s. Bethug, what's the most you've lost in a session?
Nope, not me, I do not increase my bets at all. I can't speak for how bethug does it but I bet the same amount win or lose. It is not luck, and when I play in this manner I do not lose. This hypothetical can be at maybe two or three casinos at the same time, with the exact same results at all three hypothetical casinos, asfter all this is only an example I am giveing. Would you still say it is luck, if it were to be done at 3 casinos, $100.00 a day from each casino for 2 years straight without losing a single cent, would it still be considered lucky? Oh and by the way I explained that this is working off of a bankroll of $1000.00 so losing that in a streak that has never happened, in my hypothetical example I mean :D, I would have to lose 73 times for me to get back to 0 profit, since I only would be using a $1000.00 bankroll for the past 2 years. There is no chasing loses and if I did lose that $1000.00 bankroll i would not try to make it up in a session. I would just re deposit $1000.00 and continue what I am doing making the $100.00 a day. No increase in bets.
 
Last edited:

umberto

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Vesuvio said:
Black21Jack, if you've done it and won for 730 days in a row then congratulations
Vesuvio, I do not understand why someone has to win win 730 days in a row?
Why to do so? Isn't winning 500 out of 730 days good? It is still a great profit. You can also say it is luck. Maybe yes, maybe no....
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Wait a sec, B21Jack says he isn't a student of bethug's system, but bethug claims he is. Which is it?? Look back about 10 posts and read bethugs post. Its written in a totally different style from his others, which just convinces me that he's been putting us on with his man from the hood persona. I don't hate the player, never have. And my post was not personally attacking or insulting him, just stating facts and questioning motives.

And now it sounds like you guys are talking about a money management system, as opposed to a gambling system. That is a totally different animal and something that every gambler should employ. Nothing secret or magical about it though. Set yourself limits and stop when you reach them.

Sounds like that's what you are doing B21J, you make your 10% and cashout. Good system, it guarantees you make money as long as you can win that 10% each time. And further good for you if you have been able to do this for 2 years running. I'm thinking you are playing somewhere that gives you a 10% bonus on that 1000 deposit and then you're cashing out when you meet the w/r? That works too.
 

Vesuvio

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Location
UK
Black21Jack said:
Nope, not me, I do not increase my bets at all. I can't speak for how bethug does it but I bet the same amount win or lose. It is not luck, and when I play in this manner I do not lose.
Now I'm intrigued :notworthy

Go on, I'd genuinely be curious to know how you can be sure to win flat betting at a casino even once, nevermind for 730 consecutive days.
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
jpm said:
Wait a sec, B21Jack says he isn't a student of bethug's system, but bethug claims he is. Which is it??
That was never said. He was saying that a student was going to post soon, it does not refer to me at all.

jpm said:
Look back about 10 posts and read bethugs post. Its written in a totally different style from his others, which just convinces me that he's been putting us on with his man from the hood persona. I don't hate the player, never have. And my post was not personally attacking or insulting him, just stating facts and questioning motives.
Can't respond to this as I do not know, nor do I care.

jpm said:
And now it sounds like you guys are talking about a money management system, as opposed to a gambling system. That is a totally different animal and something that every gambler should employ. Nothing secret or magical about it though. Set yourself limits and stop when you reach them.
Read my posts in this thread, always said "not a system really" and "use your brains"

jpm said:
Sounds like that's what you are doing B21J, you make your 10% and cashout. Good system, it guarantees you make money as long as you can win that 10% each time. And further good for you if you have been able to do this for 2 years running.
That's exactly what I am doing, never more than 10% and I never said I did it for 2 years that was a hypothetical situation :D

jpm said:
I'm thinking you are playing somewhere that gives you a 10% bonus on that 1000 deposit and then you're cashing out when you meet the w/r? That works too.
Never claimed a bonues and never will. If I locked my money up in a bonus I would not be able to place a 10% bet and then leave right away now would I?
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
i didnt say he was my student, at all, the man is doing well, he dont need my system, people that not winning needs my system.

the most i lost in a session was 1000 bucks and that happen to me at phoneincan casino, but i was not using the hood 3000 system, i think i posted that someplace, also

i can 100 dollars with a thousand buck deposit in 15 min on rtg no problem, what happen people keep trying to get that big one, i have done it in the pass and sometime when i have meet my goal for the month i might go on a wild run.
 

jpm

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Sorry, I misread bethug's post (it said "blackjack my first student is about to post"). Thought he was saying b21j was his first student, not addressing b21j directly. My mistake.
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Vesuvio the most i lost on land from my money was 1400 playing barract in vegas at the paris casino in 2002
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top