Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest posts

• Hockey!

Oh Canada

Hockey!

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Anyone else excited for Jan 13th, the start of the Hockey season?

Speaking of Hockey, just opened another Hobby box of Hockey cards which started off sick! Well I guess sick would be very valuable cards but 1st pack I got a Gold weird cut card that is autographed and only 250 were made, I got 59/250 and everything I bought is for sale so if anyone has someone into hockey and looking for like a birthday gift or is a collector as I got quite a few rookies or if you have a favorite player. I did pull a Mitch Marner and Freddie Anderson for any local Toronto Maple Leafs fans among a couple of others.

Also pulled a Sidney Crosby insert and an Alexander Ovechkin from the same insert set.

I will try and post photo's as well, it will be like a @Playford7 cooking thread,lol.

slotmaster

Here is the one card from very first pack that I opened from Hobby box.

Attachments

• IMG_20201231_111129031_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201231_111129031_HDR.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2

slotmaster

Glad I pretty much took a pay cut so we can pay Matthews over 10 million to whine, fook me!

slotmaster

Well, the Leafs are in the playoffs officially. Not the same without a crowd. :( This use to be a special time of year for me as I use to bet a quarter a game with my grandpa then with my dad every year but for more money as I got older and just being happy watching the game with a "Timmies" treat every Saturday night game.

I miss the old days. :(

slotmaster

May 20th 1st game for the Leaf's playoffs! Still not the same with no crowd but at least something to look forward to, yelling at my t.v. calling them bums.

I can tell you that asses will be fired and this team dismantled if they don't make it past the first round again, LOL.