Hitman tourney question

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
I'm just wondering whether it's better on the contract bonus to always pick the guy on the far right to try to get the biggest $ amount on the bonus round since you don't have much time. I've gotten some decent hits off the middle guys too but in the tourneys I always pick the last guy. I'm wondering what everyone else does.

Hi chayton. I love the Hitman tourneys but have very little time played on regular version as never seem to even get the bonus anyway. I pick him most of the time now after lower amounts on others but the weapon choice makes a difference also. It's also the only slot I can even get close to placing in the tournaments. Other ones are sick of me I guess. LOL:rolleyes:

Chayton, I think it may depend on what kind of tourney you are playing. If you are playing a 5 player tourney, it's hard to hit that feature, perhaps a middle ground might be better.

But if it's a freeroll with hundreds (maybe more) players, I'd go for the max possible, because bet big or go home.

Not really based on me winning many tournaments, so remember free advice is worth what you paid for it.

I'm just wondering whether it's better on the contract bonus to always pick the guy on the far right to try to get the biggest $ amount on the bonus round since you don't have much time. I've gotten some decent hits off the middle guys too but in the tourneys I always pick the last guy. I'm wondering what everyone else does.

First congrats with winning the Avalon freeroll Chayton, I was close behind you, only 837 places :rolleyes:, just not enough for the money, lol.

I only play freerolls, and if I hit that feauture I always pick the highest one, hoping for the top payout.
Otherways I have no chance against all the continue-buying competitors..
I'm never very lucky with it tough, the only time I ever received the max. payout was...in fun mode:mad: 45.000 with 6x multiplier.
In normal play it depends, I sometimes pick the middle one, sometimes the highest.
Highest win I've had was on a 45ct. bet 37,50 x 5 for 182,50
But that was long ago...

First congrats with winning the Avalon freeroll Chayton, I was close behind you, only 837 places :rolleyes:, just not enough for the money, lol.

Thanks! I got a really good first round on that one, ended up #2 so did all the buyins to claw my way up to first place and stay there. :)

I only play freerolls, and if I hit that feauture I always pick the highest one, hoping for the top payout.
Otherways I have no chance against all the continue-buying competitors..
I'm never very lucky with it tough, the only time I ever received the max. payout was...in fun mode:mad: 45.000 with 6x multiplier.

In real play I vary my picks, but in the tourneys I always go for the top guy - I did once get the top pick, and got up in the top three. Unfortunately that was one of those tournaments with a billion continues at $10 a pop so I don't think I ended up winning anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back