Hitman Question...

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
When you hit the free spins, I know you can't re-trigger them -- are the "18" symbols removed from the reels entirely though? If so, surely this affects how the reels/payouts work during the free spins?

I'm not sure I know of another slot that does this, if indeed it does.

Most of my play is at Royal Vegas at the moment, but if it's the case - it'll no doubt be the same everywhere else.

Like I say, I could be very wrong/blind.

MG has avoided the Primne property mistake this time.
During free spins i never found the 18 symbol, so i am quite sure, it is not available during the feature.

Correct - they are replaced with other symbols. The FS are crap generally - you'll be lucky to see more than 10x bet. The big one is the green bonus - potentially.

There's also a bug in that if you get the green bonus twice in the free spins, the 2nd time it appears to award the same as the first and locks up. You have to quit the game and go back, whereupon it recalculates it. As MG have no bug reporting procedure, you're stuck with it until they find out for themselves :)

There's also a bug in that if you get the green bonus twice in the free spins, the 2nd time it appears to award the same as the first and locks up. You have to quit the game and go back, whereupon it recalculates it. As MG have no bug reporting procedure, you're stuck with it until they find out for themselves :)

Only YOU could ever be in a situation to find that out!!! Heh hee...

I'm still not happy about this. What do they replace it with? And it gives the SAME amount twice? Hmmm...

This is by far and away a dreadful slot. Yes ok, you CAN occasionaly hit big on the green bonus but occasional is the word of the moment here. It has scatter symbols which awards free spins but no increase in award for 4 or 5? hmm crap to be blunt! The first bonus, those stupid little emblem thingies, 30-90!!? again crap lol The dreadful animations, the slowness of the slot in general. There really isnt much good to say about this game except that yes the green bonus can be hit for a nice award. Good luck on that lol

Simmo, ouch! I only got 4 of them and was very annoyed. it was like :O what nothing extra??? I wanted to shake the screen lol Im soooo glad i didnt get 5 out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back