Highest Bet Ever on 1 hand?

jerseyguy11

Dormant account
Im just curious guys. What is the highest single wager bet that anyone on this forum has ever placed on a casino and on one hand on any table game.
 
Last edited:

mitch

Dormant account
jerseyguy11 said:
Im just curious guys. What is the highest single wager bet that anyone on this forum has ever placed on a casino and on one hand on any table game.

I just bet 10,000 dollars on one hand of a table game and won. Just curious to see if i set a record.

its true i swear
You have got me beat by a long way j11. :notworthy

The biggest bet I have ever made was $1200. (Don't ask KK & Clayman!) Then wouldn't you know it I drew 2 Aces. Being a disciple of BS I had to log out and deposit more money to make the correct split bet. I was in full paranoia mode by the time I got back to the game. (It's a fix, they're out to get me etc) I am sure nearly everybody on this forum suffers from these feelings no matter how logical we are away from the table.

I then watched 2 tens float down on to my Aces (yes!!). Won both hands, and of course my emotions switched immediately to 'what a clever boy I am'.

Anyway thats my best j11.

Nice one. :thumbsup:

Mitch
 

Clayman

Dormant account
jerseyguy11 said:
Im just curious guys. What is the highest single wager bet that anyone on this forum has ever placed on a casino and on one hand on any table game.
For me $2 - can anyone beat that? :D :D :D

The old pirate of the carribbean used to play $10,000/hand after the casino raised the table max for him. Unfortunately for him, the casino came up $1.3MM short when it came time to pay.

What is the table max these days at high-limit tables anyway?
 

Clayman

Dormant account
mitch said:
Being a disciple of BS I had to log out and deposit more money to make the correct split bet.
Excellent move :notworthy :notworthy - didn't even know you could log out and do that.

When I was young, dumb and rich, I'd bet up to $1000/hand at real casinos. Now I'm old, smart and poor.

Smart ain't cutting it :)
 

mitch

Dormant account
Clayman said:
Excellent move :notworthy :notworthy - didn't even know you could log out and do that.
:)
The bet was made @ 32.red.

If a casino does not allow a direct link to the cashier in this situation you can always break the connection and go straight to the cashier after logging in and before they restore the link to the lost game.

Anyway I know who was to blame for my predicament Clayman ( :drink: )

Mitch

"win don't gamble" ( Unless your pissed! )
 

realwtfsup

Experienced Member
$377 bet on Banker in Baccarat that I lost. Not I could only cash out $77 of that and wanted to be able to cashout an additional $377-house cut =)
 

m249a

Dormant account
Largest single wager was at the Borgata casino in Atlantic city. $7,500. Got dealt a pair of 7's to the dealers 6. I split, and got a 3. Doubled for less ($4,000) and got the ace. Got a 7 on the second hand..........and had to stand. Dealer flipped a face and pulled a OMG......................7 :thumbsup:
 

jerseyguy11

Dormant account
m249a said:
Largest single wager was at the Borgata casino in Atlantic city. $7,500. Got dealt a pair of 7's to the dealers 6. I split, and got a 3. Doubled for less ($4,000) and got the ace. Got a 7 on the second hand..........and had to stand. Dealer flipped a face and pulled a OMG......................7 :thumbsup:

"OMG...........7"

nice delayed drama there haha


I go to atlantic city. i've never been to the borgota believe it or not. i always bet the max table limit in ballys or caesars (1k per hand) at least a few times. lost 3k then won 1.5k back.

i dunno why, but im scared to bet that much in public. i'm always ID'd about 5 times as soon as I enter (i look 15 people say). plus, all these old guys talk to me at the table and its distracting. so i dont bet over 1k unless i can concentrate.

last time i was there, this chick lost 3k (her savings she said) and was talking to me and standing behind me for about 2 hours. it was extremely distracting, but im such a nice guy I just tried to play as best I could and be polite.

i have better experiences online :D
 

seanjohn

Banned User - Violation of posting rules
Clayman,
How do you go about with sticky bonuses?
You are aware that you are a lot better off if you are betting big with sticky bonuses, right? Or you just don't take them at all?
 

m249a

Dormant account
jerseyguy11 said:
"OMG...........7"

nice delayed drama there haha


I go to atlantic city. i've never been to the borgota believe it or not. i always bet the max table limit in ballys or caesars (1k per hand) at least a few times. lost 3k then won 1.5k back.

i dunno why, but im scared to bet that much in public. i'm always ID'd about 5 times as soon as I enter (i look 15 people say). plus, all these old guys talk to me at the table and its distracting. so i dont bet over 1k unless i can concentrate.

last time i was there, this chick lost 3k (her savings she said) and was talking to me and standing behind me for about 2 hours. it was extremely distracting, but im such a nice guy I just tried to play as best I could and be polite.

i have better experiences online :D
Try the high limit room at Ceasers or the Hilton, they both have private cashiers and they don't really allow spectators. The table limts are higher, $100 min and $5,000 max. If there is a high roller playing they will increase the limit to $10,000. As long as the table isn't reserved anyone with the min can play too. I have found that playing at a higher limit table usually draws a better quality player. Plus it really is something to watch someone bet 10 grand on 1 hand :eek:
 

jerseyguy11

Dormant account
m249a said:
Try the high limit room at Ceasers or the Hilton, they both have private cashiers and they don't really allow spectators. The table limts are higher, $100 min and $5,000 max. If there is a high roller playing they will increase the limit to $10,000. As long as the table isn't reserved anyone with the min can play too. I have found that playing at a higher limit table usually draws a better quality player. Plus it really is something to watch someone bet 10 grand on 1 hand :eek:

wanna hear something funny. about at the 4th ID check I as at the bj table and this security guard comes over and asks for ID. I previously bet 1k and won the last bet. I took the winnings off and was just about to change the 1k (in the circle bet area) to about 200 or so. Turned my head to answer the security guard and the dealer started dealing again while my 1k was riding at the table again! Again, I was polite but I thought ah well, who cares. Ace then Q. $1500 payout.

The security guard was like "hey see that I guess I brought you some luck" I did however, think this was an absolutely retarded thing to do. I blame the security guard more than the dealer for not waiting for me to remove my chips or asking me to remove them while he needed to speak to me.

This was at ballys. I have never come across stuff like that at caesars or tropicana. They need to be more careful because there are people there who if they lost that 1k hand, would have caused a huge stink about being distracted away from his/her bet!
 

kangamick

Dormant account
WOW you guys sure beat me. Once in a B&M i started doubling after each loss. Started at $25 a hand. Did ok for a bit then lost 6 hands in a row. Bet $1600 which was as high as i could go as table limit was $2000. Was dealt Q8, dealers up card was 7 so i prayed for a 10 or picture. Dealer got a picture card. After that never played that system again.
 

jerseyguy11

Dormant account
m249a said:
Try the high limit room at Ceasers or the Hilton, they both have private cashiers and they don't really allow spectators. The table limts are higher, $100 min and $5,000 max. If there is a high roller playing they will increase the limit to $10,000. As long as the table isn't reserved anyone with the min can play too. I have found that playing at a higher limit table usually draws a better quality player. Plus it really is something to watch someone bet 10 grand on 1 hand :eek:

ill be sure to look out for high limit in caesars, but that room always intimidates me :D. I always feel like im gonna run into a celeb or CEO
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
m249a said:
Largest single wager was at the Borgata casino in Atlantic city. $7,500. Got dealt a pair of 7's to the dealers 6. I split, and got a 3. Doubled for less ($4,000) and got the ace. Got a 7 on the second hand..........and had to stand. Dealer flipped a face and pulled a OMG......................7 :thumbsup:
Do they pay you more for three 7s? In the casinos I visit,it simply counts as 21 with no extra payout.
 

m249a

Dormant account
Certian variations of bj there is a payout for trip 7's Spanish21 and most multi action bj pays too.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
I watched a chap play 25,000 through a 'Double Diamond' slot machine in Las Vegas (Ceasars Palace) in November this year. Didn't get one hit, and took him about four minutes at (I think) $500 a spin, two coins :eek2:
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
mitch said:
The biggest bet I have ever made was $1200. (Don't ask KK & Clayman!)
What's that comment supposed to mean???

I'll have you know, my biggest bet on one hand, and this is no word of a lie - it's god's honest truth, was a whopping THIRTY DOLLARS!

Beat that smart-ass! ;)

Have a good one!
KK
 

mitch

Dormant account
KasinoKing said:
What's that comment supposed to mean???

I'll have you know, my biggest bet on one hand, and this is no word of a lie - it's god's honest truth, was a whopping THIRTY DOLLARS!
Have a good one!
KK
Ah but did you win KK?

Anyway I hope you are avoiding Nafanny's fruits system, (remember the 50g) Bolton lost again today just think of the misery! The Latics won 3-1 though. :)

Mitch
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
mitch said:
Ah but did you win KK?

Anyway I hope you are avoiding Nafanny's fruits system, (remember the 50g) Bolton lost again today just think of the misery! The Latics won 3-1 though. :)

Mitch
You know - it's so long ago I don't remember if I won or not!

Not trying Nafanny's system - but will try Simmo's later today with the $100 + $300 bonus in a FL casino. WR $8000 - could still be going after Christmas!!
Though actually, the reason I went for this offer is so I can do some really big bets on slots - who knows, I may even build up to 10c/line! ;)

Bolton losing was all my fault! I'm sorry Nafanny, but I ALWAYS lose my football bets. I did them in a trebble with Man U & Chelsea - one of them HAD to lose - it's an unwritten law. :(
KK
 

nafanny29

Dormant account
I accept your apology KK :D . Bolton were robbed yesterday BTW!!

My biggest bet was $500 on William BJ whilst chasing a $1200 loss, no prizes for guessing whether it won or lost :rolleyes:

Slotster I have wandered through the High Limit slots at Ceasers a few times and never seen anyone play that $500x2 per spin slot. Bet that was awsome to see someone playing it :D
 
Top