Official Hi! We are Nolimit City!

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
is not what i believe, what I experience on game, maybe i got lucky more in push gaming and on relax, but i never see any UK player with big win on NLC games, NLC is made for bonus buy
So its only your experience that has been like that, you dont actually believe its easier to get 1000x on Relax & Push.
Ok, if you say so.

pinnit2014

Ueber Meister
PABnoaccred
mm1
Think it's more than sufficient to make your point once: constantly going on and on about crypto-streamers-stats that aren't actually stats, is now tiresome and has turned this thread into a shit show - Not a fan of NLC games myself but i know what they are, the Rep will probably look at the last 20 pages, all spouting the same thing, and go F this.

Speedy38

Experienced Member
If you think NLC games are ripping you of why keep playing them? From time to time I give some NLC slots a couple of spins just for the fun of it. If I want to win big there are better providers for sure. What people forget I think that if a slot can produce a 300k x win how many peoply must lose so one player can get the max win.

bamberfishcake

PABinit
MM
If you think NLC games are ripping you of why keep playing them? From time to time I give some NLC slots a couple of spins just for the fun of it. If I want to win big there are better providers for sure. What people forget I think that if a slot can produce a 300k x win how many peoply must lose so one player can get the max win.

Think introducing a feature that voids any wins below stake level is a testament to that statement. xRIP = xRIP OFF

Worse feature ever designed, for players anyway, don't know what they were thinking but could hazard a guess.

Speedy38

Experienced Member
Fake money streamers and bonus buys have ruined my enjoyment of so many providers. Nolimit being one of them.

Ban bonus buys for EVERY slot.
I like the bonus buy option I don’t want to wait hours to get a bonus! And yes most of the time you lose but that’s part of the game you know that when you gamble. But sometimes you get lucky and hit something decent if you don’t want to lose don’t play!

bamberfishcake

PABinit
MM
I like the bonus buy option I don’t want to wait hours to get a bonus! And yes most of the time you lose but that’s part of the game you know that when you gamble. But sometimes you get lucky and hit something decent if you don’t want to lose don’t play!
I'm pro-choice, think everyone should be able to bonus buy if they want.

I tend to stay away from some games as a UK player because of the ban to be honest, but if I could I would definitely have a few goes on DOA2, a few Hacksaw Gaming games and of course, the legendary White Rabbit.

Speedy38

Experienced Member
I'm pro-choice, think everyone should be able to bonus buy if they want.

I tend to stay away from some games as a UK player because of the ban to be honest, but if I could I would definitely have a few goes on DOA2, a few Hacksaw Gaming games and of course, the legendary White Rabbit.
White Rabbit back in the days in 2018 I bought a 2k bonus on white rabbit paid almost 30k

slot_zombie

I came away from Tombstone RIP quite sorry for poor Edda Girl, who seems to be on the receiving end of a torrent of psychopathic hatred from the local community. I mean, what's the back story here? :laugh:

degerardo

I came away from Tombstone RIP quite sorry for poor Edda Girl, who seems to be on the receiving end of a torrent of psychopathic hatred from the local community. I mean, what's the back story here? :laugh:
Well, you didn't miss much.. ;) I've started with some sh&t about stats from NLC on their latest three releases(Tombstone RIP, True Grit, Legion), that "perfectly matches the real play" - or I am the Nobel-Priced person in bad-luck on Earth, Solar system, Galaxy and Universe lol :D
ou ou and that every single new spin is random generated ;) :D

snorky510238

Chief glockenspiel maker
Some NLC games are okay but some are an absolute bag of shite, such as, Poison Eve, Legion, San Quentin and Tombstone RIP (off). Any game that can take ages to bonus then pay nothing is not for me.

57FC21E0-6D0E-40BE-9C27-9B300FAD758F.png 1AB7D75C-1B08-46CB-96C4-A7CCD8428793.png

NolimitCity - Pelle

Official Rep for NolimitCity
I don't think CM appreciate links to other affiliates, so please replace that video with the one from Dunover instead. I'll post some more data of the game in the coming days!