Official Hi! We are Nolimit City!

I used to look forward (ish) to NLC releases but then came the BB, and now comes multiple BB's? Why have 1 when four will do!

Needless to say that excitement has turn into the same anticipation i have when going for a root canal.

Still play Tombstone (odd dabble on Deadwood still) but apart from that the new releases simply invoke a rolling of the eyes and a 'great, another 70x max win being marketed as a 66666x) - shame.

I only play Tombstone and East Coast. They absolutely rape my balance most of the time, the new slots do nothing for me, pure streamer bait. Sort it out.

NLC will not stop focusing on streamers. They have reps on Twitch and they even bankroll streamers too. So I would in no way say they would quit or stop making slots aimed only at streamers. I also used to love NLC slots but now they are just getting silly and just laughable.

I mean I have had some decent hits on some of their slots but never came anywhere even close to the max win on any of them yet. They are only going to happen for those streamers and bonus buyers. Same as the bonus buys on Relax Gaming slot Money Train 2.

My experience of Money Train 2 is very different.

It bonuses regularly and can dish out big wins that are not reserved just for bonus buys.

Very different to NLC of late.

Not mine, son of a bitch to bonus, that bad it went from a regular played game to ban list lol.

Granted tho it can and has dropped some very nice base game hits for me over month's gone by.

I really do not think it can be compared to NLC though, those games are continually thirsty MF'ers! BRUTAL if I'm honest, I've been playing long enough now to know something ain't right when I see it.

They're on my ban list now, I'll review the games in demo play for my channel but I'm done setting fire to my money playing games that are clearly aimed at the streamers and those buying features.

If they get back to something more sane and chuck the multiple feature buys in the bin, I'll give them another go.

And to think they once made games like Oktoberfest that has a 500x stake top prize :)

1634135987538.png

Against @ChopleyIOM 's advice I played this with real mullah, oh my god..... That 191 average, where does that stat come from? Over 500 spins for a 20x bonus, its actually garbage. Worst from nlc yet and I admit I like their slots, this, das x boot, mental (mentals actually OK), are sooo bad.

San quentin and tombstone, still my favourites, this goblins.... Rrraaasssppp

Against @ChopleyIOM 's advice I played this with real mullah, oh my god..... That 191 average, where does that stat come from? Over 500 spins for a 20x bonus, its actually garbage. Worst from nlc yet and I admit I like their slots, this, das x boot, mental (mentals actually OK), are sooo bad.

San quentin and tombstone, still my favourites, this goblins.... Rrraaasssppp

As the old saying doesn't go, you can lead a Flyingslotsman away from water, but you can't make him not go back to it and drink it anyway when you're not looking.

I did ~20,000 spins on this in demo play so you folks don't have to!

And remember, that 1 in 191 is just for the crappy basic 3/4 scatters trigger, which is all you'll ever see if you're not doing bonus buys.

So designers make games that are behind a paywall and regulatory bodies are like "Nah - it'll be fine"

And how much faith can your average punter place in these games' RTP not being tied into the fancy-shmancy bonuses that are basically unattainable?

So designers make games that are behind a paywall and regulatory bodies are like "Nah - it'll be fine"

And how much faith can your average punter place in these games' RTP not being tied into the fancy-shmancy bonuses that are basically unattainable?

I don't doubt that the game will meet its stated RTP over a large enough sample size in the base game, (the RTPs across the base game and the various bonus buys are all very close to one another), but the horrendously spiky volatility coupled with the constant frustration of almost always landing the basic crappy feature will make it a very unedifying experience if one simply partakes of the base game.

My rule of thumb now is just to steer clear of slots that have bonus buys, (not just NLC, but all providers), I'm increasingly seeing a slot with a bonus buy as a statement of, 'Yeah we couldn't be arsed making a game that's actually fun on its own terms, but feel free to up your bet by a factor of 60-2000x to see some of the good stuff' - and I'm like, 'Nahhh, I'll pass, thanks'.

I don't doubt that the game will meet its stated RTP over a large enough sample size in the base game, (the RTPs across the base game and the various bonus buys are all very close to one another), but the horrendously spiky volatility coupled with the constant frustration of almost always landing the basic crappy feature will make it a very unedifying experience if one simply partakes of the base game.

My rule of thumb now is just to steer clear of slots that have bonus buys, (not just NLC, but all providers), I'm increasingly seeing a slot with a bonus buy as a statement of, 'Yeah we couldn't be arsed making a game that's actually fun on its own terms, but feel free to up your bet by a factor of 60-2000x to see some of the good stuff' - and I'm like, 'Nahhh, I'll pass, thanks'.
Lol... you'll be delighted with their next one then, Tombstone RIP :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like NLC games even if they are harsh in the budget. I already know I'm never gonna get a massive huge win only playing base game but sometimes you do get a good one.

@NolimitCity - Pelle

Please don't become discouraged in the slightest bit from all of these mathematical nerds who would rather
break down the statistics and equations of every game that you release and look past the blood, sweat and tears
that your crew pours into every game regarding the aesthetics.

Also, please don't ever feel discouraged from posting here either and try to disregard all of the scrutiny and blowback
that you receive time and time again on the titles that you release because it doesn't suit a few people's "tight personal standards".

These opinions are certainly not the consensus...

Keep doing what you do to continue to set yourself apart from the competition and thank you for the awesome content!

Kind Regards,
A non streamer and someone who just loves slots

@NolimitCity - Pelle

Did you rush the release so QA wasn't a priority? Like, why does it display how much you have won and then do the countup?
Surely that's not really exciting as you know how much you won already.

@NolimitCity - Pelle

Please don't become discouraged in the slightest bit from all of these mathematical nerds who would rather
break down the statistics and equations of every game that you release and look past the blood, sweat and tears

Also, please don't ever feel discouraged from posting here either and try to disregard all of the scrutiny and blowback
that you receive time and time again on the titles that you release because it doesn't suit a few people's "tight personal standards".

Keep doing what you do to continue to set yourself apart from the competition and thank you for the awesome content!

Kind Regards,

1634290258307.png

@NolimitCity - Pelle

Kind Regards,
Thanks for that I really needed a laugh this morning.

Keep your “tight personal standards” to yourself please. We don’t want to upset Najasaki.

Thanks for that I really needed a laugh this morning.

Yeah, I still think you mathematicians are being way too cynical on this provider.

It's a great way to lose a rep.

Also.. their bonus buys aren't so bad at all.

Chose the mystery buy and it paid me in spades.. ended up giving me the most expensive feature.
Some people like the bonus buy options, believe it or not :)

Yeah, I still think you mathematicians are being way too cynical on this provider.

It's a great way to lose a rep.

Also.. their bonus buys aren't so bad at all.

Chose the mystery buy and it paid me in spades.. ended up giving me the most expensive feature.
Some people like the bonus buy options, believe it or not :)
But that is the whole point about bonus buys that make the provider a disgrace.

The bonus buys could be great or crap. Totally irrelevant either way. The slots are designed in a way where to have any chance of the top features you have to bonus buy. Fair enough. But don't market and provide slots to countries where they can not access them. By doing that you are marketing a product and showing features that are basically impossible to hit.

And the rep you keep going on about so much has been asked many times about chances if hitting the feature etc. Each time he has refused to answer mainly using this thread to market the slots.

Sorry but you seem to misunderstand why people are slating them. It is not all about the price of the bonus buys even tho they are scandalous and the furthest thing you can get from responsible gambling.

It is the fact they are designed so to have any chance of seeing what the slot can do you have to buy a bonus. Yet they then provide these slots that without bonus buys are garbage to countries that can not buy bonuses.

It looks to be pure greed from the provider. But all it will take is for other gaming authorities to also ban bonus buys and the company will be practically finished then.

So folk should only post that they love their games, even if they don't? Don't know what kind of logic that is. Reps come on here, promote games and speak to players - doesn't mean people have to blow smoke up them because they do so. Take the good, take the bad: nature of the beast.

Might be the odd comment here and there but, in the main, i think people have been relatively decent in articulating why they aren't fans of the latest games (even if previously they used to like them)

And i don't think people need to have a MA in Mathematics to provide a view of their games to be fair. Or to work out that a 20p spin, 200 BB, win 1000 is pretty much as good as my 5x on Bonanza 10 minutes ago.

The bonus buys could be great or crap. Totally irrelevant either way. The slots are designed in a way where to have any chance of the top features you have to bonus buy. Fair enough. But don't market and provide slots to countries where they can not access them. By doing that you are marketing a product and showing features that are basically impossible to hit.

Ok, that part I get and can understand why it could ruffle a few feathers.

And the rep you keep going on about so much has been asked many times about chances if hitting the feature etc. Each time he has refused to answer mainly using this thread to market the slots.

Why is the rep evading inquiries about obtaining the top feature without bonus buying?

The answer must be astronomically high and he doesn't want to be torn up a new asshole from people on the forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back