Official Hi! We are Nolimit City!

NoLimit City Games

NolimitCity - Pelle

Official Rep for NolimitCity
I guess it's somewhere between the chance of seeing a moan in this thread about not hitting it, and the chance of not seeing a moan in the VS Battle thread. It's rare dude, that's why it also cost 2000x.

paul7388

Ueber Meister
MM
So what is the chance of hitting a 5 scatter SQ bonus naturally then, if possible at all?
Waste of time asking you will never get a reply it has been asked many times.

The games tho might be fun for some to play are basically designed for huge costing feature buys.

To have a realistic chance of hitting it big you need to buy a 2000x feature or else basically no chance you will get 5
scatters.

Been said before but designing a game where you need to pay 2000x stake to have a chance of getting the top features that normally pay way less than the buy is totally wrong.

Their games are now designed mainly for streamers . But if other countries ban the feature buy then let's see how popular their slots remain.

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
Waste of time asking you will never get a reply it has been asked many times.

The games tho might be fun for some to play are basically designed for huge costing feature buys.

To have a realistic chance of hitting it big you need to buy a 2000x feature or else basically no chance you will get 5
scatters.

Been said before but designing a game where you need to pay 2000x stake to have a chance of getting the top features that normally pay way less than the buy is totally wrong.

Their games are now designed mainly for streamers . But if other countries ban the feature buy then let's see how popular their slots remain.
Fanboy?

Yeah, i read rare as zero but that's just me.

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
I guess it's somewhere between the chance of seeing a moan in this thread about not hitting it, and the chance of not seeing a moan in the VS Battle thread. It's rare dude, that's why it also cost 2000x.

So basically no point playing the game then to get that max win unless you buy the bonus at x2000 the betsize so the below is rather moot

Regarding "Bonus buys steals the big wins". Come on guys, it's a shortcut. Of course you'll see wins more often (not bigger wins) from "bonus buys" as players in markets where it is allowed get the chance to spend their hard earned cash by buying directly into the goodies. All while the people in the UK (for example) need to grind the game to hit the bonus.

Flyingslotsman

Regarding "Bonus buys steals the big wins". Come on guys, it's a shortcut. Of course you'll see wins more often (not bigger wins) from "bonus buys" as players in markets where it is allowed get the chance to spend their hard earned cash by buying directly into the goodies. All while the people in the UK (for example) need to grind the game to hit the bonus.
Yeah I know we need to grind and we were witness to a streamer (post on here somewhere) who lost $14k using bonus buy, so I know it's not always big hits. I think it's 90% of your big wins are bonus buys, do normal punters have a look in? I've never had 4 scatters nevermind 5 on punk rocker or San quentin respectively

LoopsterAU

Experienced Member
MM
Yeah I know we need to grind and we were witness to a streamer (post on here somewhere) who lost $14k using bonus buy, so I know it's not always big hits. I think it's 90% of your big wins are bonus buys, do normal punters have a look in? I've never had 4 scatters nevermind 5 on punk rocker or San quentin respectively
I landed 4 on punk rocker on $20, too bad it paid under 5k :(

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
This kind of response is not helping your cause saying your slots are legit, in fact, it is saying the entire opposite. It did make me laugh though :)

Flyingslotsman

So it costs £400 to achieve the 5 scatter bonus on min bet, so that's 375x for the max win and not 150,000x

hhhelllo

Not really here
PABnonaccred
MM
Ah come on guys you are so mean!! 😂
San quentin can do very good with normal play. How often do you expect to hit 30 000$ with 0.20$ spins? I did hit 4 scatters many times. Never 5 though. Bonus buys are stupid if you ask me. Buying the 4 or 5 scatters bonuses are worst than buying doge coin with your rent money.

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
First time playing this today got bonus after a handful of spins picked extreme, and it went mental got some kind of Silver badge what made it go big!

1620178645191.png

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Pulling an all nighter there Jamie? :D Nice win though. It’s a good game, but my favourite is still East Coast West Coast.

Rob :)

curremon

PABnononaccred
MM
@NolimitCity - Pelle can you tell whats the real theoretical rtp for us non streamers who cant just buy bonuses all the time ? for example bushido, ive playes now roughly 500 spins and results are these: nudge wild hits with anything 0, 2 scatters 0 times, best win 11x.... Why you even have normal play on this slot when all its about is bonusbuy?

Gaz237

Ueber Meister
MM
@NolimitCity - Pelle can you tell whats the real theoretical rtp for us non streamers who cant just buy bonuses all the time ? for example bushido, ive playes now roughly 500 spins and results are these: nudge wild hits with anything 0, 2 scatters 0 times, best win 11x.... Why you even have normal play on this slot when all its about is bonusbuy?
500 spins FFS.

You can't be serious?.