Hi friends

But probably I am:oops:
They have checked this thread and the links now and obviously they were ok.
So my apology to the OP and welcome to this forum:thumbsup:

Time for that summerbreak now maybe before I do something more stupid.

lol your only human hun, we can't be perfect 365 days a year, 364 but not 365 :p

Enjoy your summer break, judging by your recent photos it will be very nice indeed :thumbsup:

But probably I am:oops:
So my apology to the OP and welcome to this forum:thumbsup:

Time for that summerbreak now maybe before I do something more stupid.

You're not dumb Tirilej.
Dumb was just a pun as it is a Nirvana song.
So no need for "all apologies"
There I go again

Knew I could rely on you to Come as you are! - Anyway no more puns or posting I'm off to sip some afternoon (penny royal) tea.

Can't help posting for the sake of it some days, must be something to do with Territorial Pissings :eek:

Ok, i shall just "Sliver" off lol

Welcome to the forum Kurt :thumbsup:

Hi all!!I was recently on this forum))I like it already, welcome to chat with me

Erruummm.. Just been through this post again and it seems that nothing was wrong :rolleyes: I didn't mean what I said.. People do still like Spam, I mean.. It's meat in a tin for crikeys sake !! :oops:

But welcome back to the forum !! :thumbsup:

I'm so happy because today I found my friends - they're in my head.

Erruummm.. Just been through this post again and it seems that nothing was wrong :rolleyes: I didn't mean what I said.. People do still like Spam, I mean.. It's meat in a tin for crikeys sake !! :oops:

But welcome back to the forum !! :thumbsup:

I'm so happy because today I found my friends - they're in my head.

OK, well that you believe in the emptiness of my intentions

Nope, not OK. We were on the road and I had some problems getting at those Profile Comments.

As it happens I'm still having problems editing out those links so I'll flag Bryan on this.

I do have good access to the ban hammer though, and used it. :D

Nope, not OK. We were on the road and I had some problems getting at those Profile Comments.

As it happens I'm still having problems editing out those links so I'll flag Bryan on this.

I do have good access to the ban hammer though, and used it. :D

Thanks! I started to feel kind of silly, even when trying to apologize:oops:

Hello everyone, I am also new to the forum. Been trying my hands at some web development and made my first gambling related <snip> this year. I hope to meet likeminded people here who can give me tips on what to put on my site and maybe show their own works :) Looking forward to hear from the community

PS yes I know the titled on the site is spelled wrong but I will get to that eventually :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back