New Slot Announcement Here it is! BTG's Holy Diver slot!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
This wasn't supposed to be posted until 20 December when my material with permission of BTG was going to go live.

Alas, somebody outside BTG has been less than discreet and as a result, as I type this, 2 websites already have the slot and typed details posted.

The first was issued with a Cease & Desist and then a second appeared and rather than play whack-a-mole for the next week or so, BTG have said I may as well go ahead.

The BTG competition still stands and those winners will still be the first to play the slot OFFICIALLY and I believe there may be a few extras thrown in the pot - I'm sure BTG's rep will keep you posted, but apologies to those competition entrants and the eventual winners; this was not down to BTG!

OK, on a brighter note this has a different concept. It can be a a low, medium or high-volatility slot depending on your strategy and the RTP varies in range only a tiny fraction because of this. You are guaranteed the in-play features every 1-5 spins and some of these can give some tidy wins wherever you are on the trail.

You can take your free games or ignore them for another level or two - this would make your base game less profitable but average feature returns far higher. In my trial, you'd be unlucky to go more than 100 spins to hit the first free spins option, but random is random! Even @ChopleyIOM can't complain too much about this one! Oh, by the way no feature buy is included.

Beatiful slot! Original too and it should suit all types of players, imo. Looking forward to play it!
Yes, I really enjoyed it myself. Very entertaining, quite unpredictable sometimes.

Nice Basegame Music, great Bonus music, graphically on point as is usual.
The bonus looks quite nice aswell, i like that there was no slowroll for the big win after the retrigger when the reels expanded -- just makes it more unpredictable and entertaining imo.

Gonna have to wait and see how hard it is to get to level three i guess :D

Nice Basegame Music, great Bonus music, graphically on point as is usual.
The bonus looks quite nice aswell, i like that there was no slowroll for the big win after the retrigger when the reels expanded -- just makes it more unpredictable and entertaining imo.

Gonna have to wait and see how hard it is to get to level three i guess :D
I have to say it was around 600 spins the second time I played it, much quicker than getting to level 2 was on this video! Random, I guess! :p

So this slot is based on the Ronnie James Dio song?

I thought it was a slot about Cristiano Ronaldo turning to religion until I saw Dio in the credits, via the rules.

Its a lovely looking game that must have taken an ilk to develop but I doubt that I would play it because it appears to require a lot of gameplay/money before your likely to achieve the ultimate goal and its full potential at level 3

Nice review, seems a nice game, anyone know the min stake? was hoping to get some more 5p min games like donuts lol If he said on the video I must have missed it, and can't be bothered to re watch it :D

If not can you add that to future reviews please @dunover

@dunover The dead can still make money. Ozzy’s replacement in Black Sabbath died a number of years ago.
Yeah, I said so in the video - he alas died in May 2010, have plenty of his material in my music collection.

The stakes range from 10 cents/pence to 20.00 Pounds/Euros.

I just hit 517.6x in the base game (I'm playing it now) on an all-117649 ways spin which landed at the same time the Knight opened a chest with a gem in, so those matching gems turned wild on the grid reels 2-5.

When you reveal a gem in the chest, depending on which level you're on, all instances of it on the grid in winning ways turn Wild, Wild 2x or Wild 3x. I was going for the Level 2 spins so got very lucky with all the ways at the same time the final (8th) gem to complete level 2 came out thus activating the 2x Wild gems.

This wasn't supposed to be posted until 20 December when my material with permission of BTG was going to go live.

Alas, somebody outside BTG has been less than discreet and as a result, as I type this, 2 websites already have the slot and typed details posted.

The first was issued with a Cease & Desist and then a second appeared and rather than play whack-a-mole for the next week or so, BTG have said I may as well go ahead.

The BTG competition still stands and those winners will still be the first to play the slot OFFICIALLY and I believe there may be a few extras thrown in the pot - I'm sure BTG's rep will keep you posted, but apologies to those competition entrants and the eventual winners; this was not down to BTG!

OK, on a brighter note this has a different concept. It can be a a low, medium or high-volatility slot depending on your strategy and the RTP varies in range only a tiny fraction because of this. You are guaranteed the in-play features every 1-5 spins and some of these can give some tidy wins wherever you are on the trail.

You can take your free games or ignore them for another level or two - this would make your base game less profitable but average feature returns far higher. In my trial, you'd be unlucky to go more than 100 spins to hit the first free spins option, but random is random! Even @ChopleyIOM can't complain too much about this one! Oh, by the way no feature buy is included.

I swear it wasn't me Dunover!

As I said in the other thread, it will turn out to be a pocket emptier as the level 3 free spins often don't pay more than the level 1. I had a few times a higher win from level 1 FS than from level 3 FS.

The max i waited to get to level three was close to 1,500 spins, so it can get into a Bonanza mood on a bad day. On average it was about 400 - 500 spins to reach level 3.

I swear it wasn't me Dunover!

As I said in the other thread, it will turn out to be a pocket emptier as the level 3 free spins often don't pay more than the level 1. I had a few times a higher win from level 1 FS than from level 3 FS.

The max i waited to get to level three was close to 1,500 spins, so it can get into a Bonanza mood on a bad day. On average it was about 400 - 500 spins to reach level 3.

No I know it wasn't as the site in question that first leaked it was clearly written by someone whose English was far less polished than yours lol

Does it mean, we can all publish now reviews and demo links?
I don't know. I was given the option to put mine up but I'd be presumptuous to tell you it's OK. I'd personally PM BTG rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back