Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

hey all ( gay whores/ and regular `1 ) point out the damn real issues. and if mum is idiot and you are more than her. than where is the damn any question of any arguements ? ( now )

you are all spoiled than. ( finished )

Seeing as you like to mention whores and your mum in pretty much every post, I was wondering if you could explain why, if a man sleeps with a lot of women, he's called a stud, whereas, if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she's called your mum?

hey all ( gay whores/ and regular `1 ) point out the damn real issues. and if mum is idiot and you are more than her. than where is the damn any question of any arguements ? ( now )

you are all spoiled than. ( finished )

Can you find a version of Google Translate that has words alternative to potty, mum, piss, urine, whore, gay, damn? I'll do you a deal - if you extend your English vocabulary to 20 words I'll be able to finish my limerick off:

There was a troll from Bombay,
whose mother thought he was gay.
He said he didn't like totty,
and just drank from his potty,
Then talked shit the rest of the day

I'd perused some flatearther forum earlier for entertainment, where highlights included

"It's also worth noting that if a person were to look down at the earth from high above, they would expect to see a circular shape where the sun's spotlight was shining. This explains why high altitude photographs are generally curved to produce the illusion of a round horizon"

Upon returning, I saw this thread was created. Glad to have learnt something from my travails at least. Who knew the earth was flat??

Man, I was watching the 2nd season of Ozarks, and wtf? Gay sluts and potty in shoes??? I think we have an award worthy thread here. :p

You've banned him? We were having a high quality philosophical debate with the new Affiliate Edge manager here....:mad:

There was a lack of idiocy on the forum before this thread was started, so are we to believe the original poster was not an idiot before the thread began? No... The idiocy was always there and will always be there...

I think I understand now.

Just started reading this thread,lol. First thanks for keeping this thread open for the lol's. Ok maybe goatwack is creepy but he is cool! :) Time to read the rest now............

I'd perused some flatearther forum earlier for entertainment, where highlights included

"It's also worth noting that if a person were to look down at the earth from high above, they would expect to see a circular shape where the sun's spotlight was shining. This explains why high altitude photographs are generally curved to produce the illusion of a round horizon"

Upon returning, I saw this thread was created. Glad to have learnt something from my travails at least. Who knew the earth was flat??

LOL flatearthers are incredible people. Not bright. But incredible.

These are always funny, until you remember it's schizophrenia at work :(
well, sometimes - sometimes, theyr're simply straight up whackjobs or grossly ignorant persons who subscribe to conspiracy theories and its ilk

Well, that was trippy! We went from "I give you the wisdom of Krishna" to "you are son of gay whore" in less than 6 posts! If that ain't a whirlwind course in religious ethics I don't know what is. :cheerleader::axeman2::cheerleader::axeman2::cheerleader:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back