Help with Newbie.

Richard

Banned User
Can someone please tell me if I'm getting a fair game? I deposited for the first time at Ruby Royal (Rival). I lost 7 hands of 3-card poker with the dealer getting pairs all 7 times including a 3 of a kind. I then turn to BJ and lost 8 hands in a row. Finally I go play fixer upper slot. And went 40 spins before I got any type of win??? I complained to a support rep name Thomas. All he kept says was our games are fair. I asked for my stats to be emailed to me. He said to get it from my history. But I would like them emailed to me.

Just a few moments ago. I played at Platinum Play (MG). I deposited $40 and played BJ ($1 hand) I got it up to $50 and went to play alaskan slots. I started at the min of .30 a spin and won $6 in 15 spins. I set the spins at .60 and 100 spins. I made it to 98 spins before busting out. My highest win was $.80 or so. And I went 23 spins without hitting anything. Doing the .30 spins the wild symbols appear regularly. But when I went to .60 the wild appear 3 times out of 98 spins.

I dunno what to think anymore. This is becoming the normal. The last real cashout I had was in 2007. This year, I've had a few hundred dollars here and there. But nothing to write home about. :sob:

I'm afraid everybody is going to tell you it was just bad luck. To get an accurate idea about how fair the games really are you'd have to consider about 1 million hands or spins. Sorry dude, it's probably nothing more than lady luck in a bad mood. I know it's frustrating and hard to believe. Try lowering your bets to the minimum or quit gambling for the day when you start noticing a losing streak. Better luck in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back