Help needed please: Name the slot

Supababe

Opinions Meister!
CAG
mm1
As I have to wager £10 on this slot I need to get it right first time really....

Clue:

In the jungle you must wait...until the dice read five or eight!

I instantly thought that it would be Jumanji as the bonus needs you to move around the board... but I’m probably wrong x

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Gorilla goes wild. Jungle gorilla, jungle spirit, jungle riches, jungle bucks, king king, epic ape, jungle wild, jungle books, tarzan, jungle Jim????? Golden gorilla?...
Sorry can’t give a exact answer, but that’s all the jungle or jungle related slots I know!..
Good luck :)
P.s it’s 100% jumanji lol

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Well sod that for a promo then... give em £10 and get 50 spins on a 10p sh*t*y slot.... don’t fink so lol

Thanks for ur help guys x
What site was this at?.. where the games legend or Shangri-la and aloha etc?...

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
MM
Well sod that for a promo then... give em £10 and get 50 spins on a 10p sh*t*y slot.... don’t fink so lol

Thanks for ur help guys x
Yep you would be extreme lucky if you even won a 1bux back from thos 50 spins
Only time i play it is in the battles but only if im bored Think i got a 1 bux 60 cents once from thos 100 spins Amazing how they managed to ruin what could have been a great slot

Supababe

Opinions Meister!
CAG
mm1
Yep you would be extreme lucky if you even won a 1bux back from thos 50 spins
Only time i play it is in the battles but only if im bored Think i got a 1 bux 60 cents once from thos 100 spins Amazing how they managed to ruin what could have been a great slot
£3.47 from the 50 lol x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)