Has anyone had any bonus offers at Unibet since BONUSMAGEDDON?

a modest improvement to the rewards section this month at unibet, some actual cash rewards at earlier tiers, nothing too amazing but if it improves modestly each month i wont be complaining :p

unibetz.jpg

guessing this is still uk players though, 1 euro wagered is 3 points.

How odd, the initial cash reward (£10 bonus for £3000 wagered) isn't too bad, but thereafter you have to wager progressively more as a multiplication of the bonus you get.

LEVEL 3 gets £10 for £3000 wagered. (This is pretty good, £3000 of wagering at 3Dice would get you a £7.50 comp.)

LEVEL 4 gets £15 for £10000 wagered. (i.e. bonus increases 50%, required wagering increases 333% from LEVEL 3.)

LEVEL 5 gets £25 for £20000 wagered. (i.e bonus increases 67%, required wagering increases 100% from LEVEL 4.)

LEVEL 5 to LEVEL 6 is linear, then LEVEL 6 to LEVEL 7 increases the cash more than the wagering, then LEVEL 7 to LEVEL 8 doesn't increase the bonus at all (!?!?).

At LEVEL 8 you will earn a £100 bonus for £100,000 (!) of wagering.

By way of comparison, £100,000 of wagering at 3Dice will earn you a WR-free comp point bonus of £250.

The other problem I have with the Unibet system as it currently stands is the rewards are all there is, if you'd deposited enough at 3Dice in a month or two to wager £100,000 you'd be well into the upper echelons of Gold VIP status if not Platinum, whereby you'd be getting multiple EV+ bonus offers and free chips per month.

Since BONUSMAGEDDON I have yet to see any regular bonus offer in my cashier window at Unibet.

Finally, a bonus showed up a couple of days ago in my "available bonus". It was the 1st time.

Capture.JPG

There are a few problems, though:

- It says that I need to wager €1000 (Euros? I play in dollars).
- Nowhere does it say what I actually get after wagering €1000, it just says "reward" and nothing else.
- Now for the worst part:

3.JPG

Unibet could you please tell us international players what's going on?

Hi all,

I am bumping a thread I am not very proud of but here it goes anyway..
Beginning of the month is always a very busy time so sorry about the delay first of all.

Chopley, things can indeed be improved. Thanks for your input. It is already under discussion.

Balthazar,

the reason why your bonus progression is showing in euro is because the bonus as such is set up in euro. However, if you click on the link right under that bar, you can see what you played on in your own currency. So 1000 euro wagering is indeed correct.
With regards to the amount of the bonus, that should have been clear in the offer as such. I can tell you the amount if you still didn`t figure it out.

As with regards to UK customers only, don`t pay any attention to it for now. As I told you guys earlier on, Canadians are not forgotten but sometimes the T&C`s don`t reflect that yet. Again, under discussion on how to fix those issues for English speaking non UK countries/customers but we are getting there.

Thanks again all for your feedback and once again, don`t hesitate to send me a pm, especially you non UK guys.

Good luck to you all.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back