Has anyone been watching CSI?

just play

closed account
Has anyone been watching CSI this season? The one with (Laurence Fishburne)

If you stopped watching it when William Patterson left, like I did....I strongly recommend to start watching it again.

The shows are AWESOME...I didn't know if I would like it with Fishburne being a character, but boy the story lines this season are out of this world. I haven't been looking forward to watching a show this much since LOST and The Big Bang Theory (which by the way if funny as hell, it's a must watch!)

Anyone?

Watched it last night and loved it. What happened to Marg Helgenberger? She hasn't left the show, has she?

Yup last night was great, and so was last week.

We also watch a show "Horders" and that wasn't made up at all. They don't normally find dead bodies..lol..but there was a show where they found 2-3 dead cats buried in the trash. It is a real disorder.

Don't think Marg left...maybe just not on last night. William Patterson still writes for the show, he is such a good actor and writer, I miss him much.

We also watch a show "Horders" and that wasn't made up at all. They don't normally find dead bodies..lol..but there was a show where they found 2-3 dead cats buried in the trash. It is a real disorder.
I believe you meant "Hoarders" on A&E. Have never watched the show but as a landlord, I had to deal with it. One townhome had to have the entire sub-floor removed and replaced in order to completely eliminate the rancid cat odor.

Loved the part where he stepped into the goo of a body lol. The funny thing is that part is so true. The body fat melts. the insides rot and you have a body melted into the floor/ more so on hardwood floors then rugs but I was laughing so hard I nearly peed....

I believe you meant "Hoarders" on A&E. Have never watched the show but as a landlord, I had to deal with it. One townhome had to have the entire sub-floor removed and replaced in order to completely eliminate the rancid cat odor.

Pardon me spelling master. :D

My husband and I were just talking about the smell last night, cuz I asked him to scoop the cat liter, he said "I just did it an hour ago" I said yes, but one of the cats used it and the smell is making me sick...lol..the liter box is down cellar, but our livingroom is right next to the cellar door.

I cannot even imagine the smell in those HOARDERS homes!!! I get sick from one cat poop.

Loved the part where he stepped into the goo of a body lol. The funny thing is that part is so true. The body fat melts. the insides rot and you have a body melted into the floor/ more so on hardwood floors then rugs but I was laughing so hard I nearly peed....

Ewwwww...lol...the sound in itself was creepy...lol...What did Sarah say? Your foot is evidence now...lmao...or the doctor "I thank Nick for doing the cutting" hahahahahahahahaha

I have watched the original CSI since the beginning...not so much lately but sounds like I should make an effort! Hoarders drives me crazy...watched a couple of episodes but that was enough (I feel sorry for everyone involved).

Sunday nights everyone knows to leave me alone (Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters)...two hours of unabashed soap operas...I love it:lolup:

I hate "live" TV but we DVR all the shows we like and CSI is certainly one of those. I miss Grissom, but at least Sarah is back on. We started watching it about 3-4 years ago. Once we got hooked we then went back and ordered the seasons we missed from Neflix.

I love Netflix, find a show you like and then you go back and see it from the first pilot to the most recent series. It is so great to watch the entire series 4 shows per disc without any commercials.

Now that there is streaming video too, its even better. I travel a lot and watch Netflix on my laptop or even take discs with me and then mail back from the road to keep the flow of movies and shows coming.....

Anyhow back to OP ----- CSI is great and I hope it stays on for a long time.

Blue Blood is the BEST new show this year - Tom Selleck does a great job and is such a strong figure in that show.

Diane

Blue Blood is the BEST new show this year - Tom Selleck does a great job and is such a strong figure in that show.

I'm so caught up in baseball right now, I don't really watch much of anything else, unless they are my favs...I've wanted to watch Blue Blood, but haven't yet. I'm glad it's a good show, gotta love Tom Selleck.

Check out hulu.com...you can watch any tv show I think...that's how I started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, and watched many episodes of LOST over and over there.

hulu.com

got it and will try it out, fly out tomorrow afternoon for 4 day business trip, lots of time in the evenings..

Thanks,
Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back